Chapter Sixteen

Bethany's P.O.V:

Harry has been in his room for almost fifteen minutes. I don't know what the hell happened, and why he stormed out, but whatever happened, made him really upset.

I kept everyone busy by having them play one of the most intense games of Go Fish I had ever seen. While they were chatting, I finally decided to go check on Harry.

"Harry? Is everything okay?" I asked, lightly knocking on the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed a minute to myself," He said.

"It's been more than a minute, Haz. It's been fifteen minutes. I am worried about you. Can I come in?"

No answer.

"Please?"

After a pause, I heard the door unlock and the door opened to a sad Harry.

Harry's P.O.V:

When I opened the door, Bethany looked worried. I hugged her, surprising her. She then returned the affection and hugged me back.

What was so special about our relationship was that we don't have to tell each other what was wrong; we would just silently hug and comfort each other, knowing that everything would be alright in the end, and that is something I always have treasured.

"Babe, can we go downstairs and pretend nothing had happened? I don't want this to ruined," She asked, holding my hand in hers as she stepped away from the hug.

I looked down at her and nodded. She grinned.

"Thank you. I love you," She said, kissing my hand.

"I love you too, Baby."

We headed downstairs and sat next to Bethany as I told the others to sit in the living room. Now seemed like the ideal time to say the surprise.

***

"What?!"

"We're coming on tour with you guys?!"

"How's you convince them?!"

Various questions hit me like a speeding bullet. I was not expecting so many questions.

"With great persuasion," I replied to Diana, winking.

"I can't believe that this is happening! We gotta-"

"Wait. I-I'm have to tell you guys something first," Bethany suddenly blurted.

All of the girls became quiet and focused on Beth. She took a deep breath.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, and that you won't treat me differently," She begged, looking afraid.

"Why would we do that? You're a amazing woman, and nothing could change that!" Perrie exclaimed.

"We all promise whatever it is, it will be kept secret. We will rather die than say anything," Eleanor promised.

They all nodded in agreement. Bethany nodded and pulled up her shirt to reveal her tiny baby bump.

"I'm pregnant."

They immediately squealed and cheered, congratulating Bethany and I. Bethany beamed as they felt her belly, excited to know the news. I smiled and let the girls hang out while the guys and I went out to the back porch.

"Look mate, we're really sorry what we said," Liam apologized.

"It's okay guys. I can understand why you all were doubtful. I'm the one who should apologize. I was kind of a dick back there, and it was wrong to say those things."

"Of course we forgive you Harry!" Niall smiled.

"But you were kind of dick," Louis added.

We all laughed. It's good to be on good terms with the lads again. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

A/N:

My birthday was on the 21st, and I am now officially a year older! :)

I want to thank everyone who has been reading and I hope this chapter wasn't too short! :) love u all!

- Falling4_HarryStyles