Chapter Twenty

When I woke up from my alarm on my phone, I quickly turned it off and yawned. It was around ten thirty in the morning, and we had today off. We would begin work tomorrow. I looked down at Bethany, who was still resting peacefully. I grinned and kissed the nape of her neck lightly and carefully got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day, and quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around my waist, my wet hair tied up in a bun, and grabbed some clothes while humming Drag Me Down.

"Well this is a beautiful sight to see."

I looked up and saw Beth smirking at me, with her being half awake. I smirked back and put my hands on my hips with sass.

"Oh, you know it, girlfriend," I sassed playfully.

Bethany giggled and sat up. She yawned quickly and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"I hope you saved me hot water," Beth said, standing up with a yawn.

"Um, Beth, we're at a hotel. I think they got plenty of hot water left," I bantered.

She rolled her eyes at me and kissed my cheek before closing the bathroom door behind her. I smiled and quickly changed into my clothes of my black denim skinny jeans, dark green button up shirt, and black Fedora. I only buttoned up my shirt half way to reveal my tattooed chest and silver cross necklace.

I took my hair out of the bun and brushed it and kept it down. I kept the hair tie around my wrist, just in case. I put my Fedora back on and slipped on a pair of dark navy blue socks.

"Um, Harry?" Bethant called.

"Yes, Love?" I called back.

"Could you give me that towel you used? There's not a spare," Bethany asked.

"Yeah, Babe," I replied, putting on my black shoes.

I grabbed the towel and knocked on the bathroom door. Bethany let me in after turning off the shower and I handed her the towel. She thanked me and wrapped it around her body.

I watched her brush her long blond hair, and wonder how her hair could be so beautiful both wet and dry. It something I didn't have. I wished I did.

"What's on your mind, Styles?" Beth asked, snapping me out of my thought trance.

"Me? Nothing important," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist behind her.

"So, what's on the agenda today, Harry?" Beth asked, French braiding her now somewhat dry hair.

"Well, we have today off since we got here so late," I said, putting my chin on her shoulder.

"Really? That's great!" Bethany exclaimed, smiling.

"It is! So, I thought we could get some breakfast somewhere, explore the place, and have a little date of just you and I. What do ya think?" I explained, placing a trail of soft kisses on her neck.

"Sounds like fun," Bethany agreed, smiling.

"Great. Once you're done getting even more beautiful- if that's even humanly possible- we will go; okay Love?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect. Love you, Harry Styles," Bethany said, turning around to face me.

"I love you too, Bethany Hills."