Chapter Ten

Harry's P.O.V:

When we arrived back at our house, Beth changed into pajamas and crashed onto the living room couch. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. I put a blanket over her, and whispered goodnight to her. I changed into my pajamas and grabbed a blanket and lied down on the other couch. I fell asleep within minutes.

***********************

Warning: Smutty

When I woke up, I saw Beth sitting in front of the couch I was sleeping on, and brushing her fingers through my hair. I smiled and grabbed her spare hand. She looked over at me and smiled. She turned her body around, and stood on her knees. I gently kissed her hand and smiled. She smiled back, then started kissing my lips.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I need you," She whispered.

I looked at her deep blue eyes. They were full of lust. My breath was hitched, and I've been waiting for her to say those three words. I grinned. I grabbed her waist and stood up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I dashed into our bedroom. I locked the door, and closed the curtains, while she hung on me like a koala.

She was placing kisses all over my neck, making me moan. I could feel her lips form into a smirk. She kept placing kisses on my Adam's Apple, making me feel stiff. I groaned as she kissed my jawline. I managed to lie on the bed. She wanted to be in the dominant position, so I let her. For now. She bit her lip as she tugged my shirt off. She admired my toned body, and my many tattoos.

I smirked at her, knowing she liked my tattoos. Especially the swallow birds tattoo on my chest, and the rose tattoo on my arm. She always found them attractive, and I know the rose tattoo is in a special place in her heart. That tattoo represented her; how beautiful she is, and how she's mine. And only mine.

"You like what you see, babe?" I teased.

She smirked and nodded yes. She slowly started kissing my neck, then traveled down to my stomach. My body tingled with excitement, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I moaned her name. She then realized that her gorgeous blond hair was on a braid. She smiled and quickly undid her hair. Her long hair flowed down, and the ends of her hair tickled my stomach. God, it was sexy.

"Fuck, Bethany," I gasped.

She smirked and grabbed my wrists. She placed my hands on her shirt. I immediately understood and tugged her shirt off. She smiled and whispered in her most seduced voice,

"You know what to do, Harry. Make me feel good."

I could feel her. I was so hard. I smirked and pressed her lips against mine. She gripped my shoulders as hard as she could, and dug her nails in too. She opened her mouth, letting me gain entrance of her mouth. I let my tounge enter her mouth, while she did the same for me. We fought for dominance as the kiss heated up with more passion. I then flipped her over, having me on top of her. She glared at me, but I stopped her by kissing her neck. She moaned in pleasure. I then ripped her pants off.

"Fuck, Harry!" She screamed, as I unclasped her bra and kissed her warm breasts.

She arched her back, having her hips grind closer to mine. I threw back my head and moaned. She quickly threw off my pants and my boxers. I then kissed her stomach slowly as I took off her last piece of clothing. I could feel our sweaty bodies grinding on each other. We both moaned simultaneously.

"H-Harry, p-prorotection," she stuttered.

Even though she was pregnant, it had become a habit for her to remind me, due to me being in the moment and forgetting. But I guess it had happened to the both of us when I first returned home.

I nodded an quickly grabbed a spare condom from my night stand. I quickly undid it and put it on. I then pressed my lips on hers and slowly went inside her. This is the third time having sex with her, and when we did so for the first time, it was minutes after giving her the Promise Ring.

She gasped and dug her nails into my shoulders, while arching her back. Our breathing had become irregular, and our bodies were sweaty. I held her back with one hand, so our bodies were closer. I moaned and threw my head back. She was so wet and tight.

"Harry, please hit the spot!" She begged.

I nodded. We slowly started kissing each other again, while I searched for her spot. After a few seconds, she moaned and screamed loudly my name in pleasure. I found it. Hearing her moan my name made me moan back with pleasure. She was so wet now, I couldn't stand it.

I finally gave in and released the fluid. We both moaned simultaneously again and gasped. She started tugging my hair, making me moan her name. We both started kissing each others bodies, enjoying the feeling of each others warm lips.

I then pressed her lips gently against mine and kissed for minutes on end, while grinding onto each other. After awhile, I finally pulled out and collapsed next to her, both of us panting and trying regulate our breathing.

"Holy fuck," I panted.

She smiled and entwined our hands.

"Thank you," She smiled.

She was pink to the cheeks, and she looked so happy and relaxed, it made me happy that only I could do that to her. No one else could make her feel as good as I can, and it gave a sense of pride. I stood up and disposed the condom, and changed into clean boxers and basketball shorts. When I looked over, Bethany was asleep. She smiled as she slept peacefully for the first time this month. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I put the blanket over her naked body.

"Sleep well, Beth. I love you."

A/N:

So, i am not allowed to write smutty scenes so i kind of did it.... Yeah.. Rebel of the year! shh our little secret

But this is my first time writing smutty stuff so I hope it's not horrible. FYI next chapter will be AMAZING *wink wink* Hope u enjoyed it!

- Falling4_HarryStyles