Chapter Fifteen

When the door opened, we were greeted by familiar faces. Liam came in with Sophia, Louis was hand in hand with Elanour, Zayn came inside with Perrie wrapped around the waist by Zayn's arm. Finally, Niall came in with his girlfriend, Diana Wilson.

  Diana immediately ran to Bethany, hugging her in a tight embrace. Diana was close to Bethany, and her kindness and warm heart made Bethany love her like a sister.

  Diana had her long, curly dark drown hair straightened, which was a rare sight. She had gotten contacts, so she rarely uses her glasses anymore. Niall had helped Diana with her achne and got the best treatment for her skin. She is now achne free.

  She actually works out with us whenever we have to work out here in London, so she proudly said she had lost 15 pounds. She's definitely not skinny like the models, but she's more curvy, which she prefers that than being a twig.

  She physically looked different, but she's the same modest, kind, loyal, and loving girl we met last year.

  I gladly accepted her hug she offered to me, and gave her a light head noogie, messing up her hair a little. She chuckled and pinched my dimples. We seemed to have this brother-sister relationship, bantering and joking around together.

"It's so good to see you guys again!" Diana exclaimed, hugging everyone.

"Yeah, it's been too long since all of us hung out together," Liam agreed, hugging Diana.

  After greeting everyone, all of the girls sat next to each other to chat. The boys then sat next to me.

"So," Niall began, "how's Beth doing?"

"Bethany's been great. She's been getting morning sickness off and on and she gets moody at times, but she's been doing great," I replied.

"Well, that's good. She seems to be holding up fine," Zayn nodded.

  I nodded in agreement. I glanced over at Bethany, who was giggling and chatting with the girls happily. I smiled and looked back at the boys, who looked at me with worry.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Look Harry, we care about you, and we know that there's a lot of stuff on your mind-"

"Get to the point, Louis," I stated.

  He sighed.

"We are just worried that taking her with us will risk your chance as being a father."

"I've got it under control, lads," I reassured them.

"Harry, but what if you can't keep it under control? She's eventually going to show signs physically that she's pregnant, and you can't just trap her on the bus for six and a half months. She'll grow insane," Liam explained.

  I began to feel hurt. I know I can keep the situation under control, and I wanted the boys to be able to trust me fully. Now, here they are, doubting me? I felt betrayed.

"Look guys, I want to be there during Bethany's pregnancy, and this is the only way to be there for her. I can't just bail the tour without telling the truth. I've got no choice," I said, frustration building inside of me.

  The boys looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Harry, you can leave her here. She'll be fine here by herself. She's done it before," Zayn added.

"Yeah she did, when she wasn't pregnant. Look guys, if you disagree with me on that, fine; but, this is what I feel is best. If you have a problem with it, then you can just shut the fuck up."

  I stood up and marched into my room, angry and upset. I thought I could trust them, and have them be by side. I guess I was wrong.

  I sat down on my bed and ran my hands through my hair angrily. I knew they would have their disagreements, but for some reason, them doubting me really had me feeling hurt.

  I sighed and looked over at my nightstand, and saw my worn and old journal. I've had that journal for many years, and it's become one of the few things I can freely speak with my mind, and express my feelings and thoughts.

  I reached over and grabbed my journal and pen inside, and began to write.

A/N:

  Surprise Easter Egg of Diana Wilson! If you're read my other story 'The Ugly Duckling', then you definitely know her. :D

  Hope you guys are enjoying the story! I have been writing daily now, so I hope to update every few days. So I now officially have a schedule! Yay! :D

  Vote and comment if you want, and remember, you're all beautiful in my book

- Falling4_HarryStyles