Chapter Thirty-One

Bethany's P.O.V:

Harry panted heavily as his personal trainer, Mark called his name to get back in the boxing ring, saying his water break was over. Mark managed to find a boxing/work out gym out here in Rio, and convinced the owner to let us use it for awhile. The gym was filled with fairly loud music, making it a little bit difficult to hear. Liam and Louis were lifting weights, while Niall was outside with Paul training him. Zayn was on the tredmill, listening to music through his earbuds.

  Even Diana, El, Lou, Lux and I decided to come along with them. El and Dianne were working on their agility, while I was doing yoga with Lou and Lux. I did some research and found out that there is a type of yoga that is great to do while pregnant, so Lou and Lux agreed to do it with me so I wouldn't have to do it all alone since Harry had to do his extreme workouts.

"C'mon Harry, punch faster! You're hitting the target like a pussy!" Mark taunted.

  I could hear Harry cursing under his breath as he attempted to hit the target faster.

"There ya go! One, two, one!"

"This is fun, Mum!" Lux smiled, doing the downward dog.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, Lux," Lou smiled happily.

"This is a lot harder than it looked in the videos," I grunted, trying to keep my feet touching as I did the Butterfly Pose. 

"Well, for one thing, you're carring another human inside you," Lou joked, doing the Tree Pose.

"But I read that this would be easier, not harder!" I groaned, uncomfortable by the position.

"Nothing is easier when you're pregnant, Beth," Lou chuckled.

"How is your baby, B?" Lux asked.

"My baby is doing okay. I think it is still sad that its sibling said goodbye," I said, rubbing my stomach.

"I would be too if my sibling said goodbye," Lux admitted.

  She stood up and ran to me, hugging my stomach.

"It's going to be okay, B's baby. B is going to take good care of you and make you feel happy again!"

  My heart instantly melted at the sight I was seeing unfold in front of me. Lux was such a nice and adorable little girl, it made me excited to know I would soon be having a little one just like her.

"I hate agility," Diana panted, grabbing her water bottle next to me.

"I can tell. El is way ahead of you," I said, watching Eleanor run suicides at the other side of the gym.

"Don't remind me," She sighed, gulping down her water.

"Slow down! You're gonna get sick if you drink too much and too fast," I said, grabbing her hand.

"Good. I want to sit the rest of this out," She said, her forehead beaded with sweat.

"I swear she is slowly killing me," She added, sitting down next to me.

  I laughed, causing Harry to glance over at me with a smile. He had been extremely worried about me, since I was taking the death of one of our babies not very well. But after a couple more days grieving, I felt much better and happier.

"Well, Eleanor has been doing workouts almost everyday, so she is much more fit than most of us," I reminded Diana.

"Yeah, but still!" She exclaimed, wiping her forehead with her washcloth.

"Whoo! Go Baby!" Louis cheered, making Eleanor laugh.

"I can't believe they have been dating for so long," Diana smiled, slowly catching her breath.