Chapter Thirteen

DEDICATED TO SOPHIASTYLES98

**Two weeks later**

Harry's P.O.V:

  Bethany was now a month into her pregnancy, and a little bump had formed. It's very tiny, and it could be easy hidden with a coat, jacket, or layers of clothing. She has been coping well with staying at home, and since she had a job where she can be her boss and say yes or no to interpreting, she didn't need to call a boss saying she's pregnant.

  As for me, I had been convincing the Management to let Bethany and the other boys' girlfriends be with us during the tour. They finally agreed today, saying the only condition is to not get them pregnant.

  Go figure.

  They will be on another bus, and we could share hotel rooms. I was relived that I could watch Bethany while she was pregnant. I persuaded Paul to guard the girls, while his backup, Sam, guarded us. I think Paul knew something was up with Bethany, but he didn't say or ask any questions.

  Today was the day where I told Bethany that she will be touring with us. I called the boys and their girlfriends over to share the news, here at our home. We will need to fill in the news about Bethany being pregnant, and to not tell anyone.

  I put the last waffle on the plate and put it on the tray. Bethany was asleep, and I wanted to surprise her with breakfast-in-bed.

  I placed the chocolate milk and orange juice on the tray and slowly went upstairs to our room. I opened the door and saw Bethany watching a Christmas movie. She looked over to me and smiled warmly.

"Awe, Harry! What's this?" She asked, surprised.

"I thought I would make you some breakfast," I replied, shrugging casually and carefully.

  I placed the tray on her lap when she sat up in the bed. I placed a light kiss on her forehead, sat up on the bed next to her and smiled to her. She smiled back and started eating the waffles.

"This is delicious! Thanks Harry, love you!" Bethany complemented.

"You're welcome babe! Love you too!" I replied, kissing her cheek.

  I giddily took her free hand when she put down the silverware. She looked at me,  slightly confused.

"What's up, Harry? You look quite excited about something," Bethany noted.

"Well, around noon the boys and their girlfriends are coming by to hang out and tell them some exciting news I have!" I exclaimed.

"Really? What's the exciting news?" Bethany asked.

"Can't tell you. It's a surprise," I smirked.

"Awe c'mon Harry, what's the exciting news?" Bethany begged, poking my dimpled smirk.

  I chuckled and kissed her knuckles.

"I'll yell you when they get here," I promised.

"But that's no fun for me," Bethany pouted.

  I grinned and kissed her forehead.

"I know, but you just have to be patient, love," I whispered against her ear, kissing her temple.

  She smiled happily, glad to have me kiss her. The thought of me kissing her just made my heart skip a beat and made me feel special. Only I could make Bethany feel so loved and special.

"Where's  Munchkin?" I asked, suddenly realizing that he wasn't here. 

"Munchkin is probably at the neighbors again. There's a few cats over there and they like to hang out. He probably be back in a few days," Bethany assumed.

"You're awful calm about that," I remarked.

"Even he needs a vacation sometimes," Bethany winked.

  I chuckled. She finished eating her breakfast and put the tray on the nightstand.  She turned over to me and kissed my lips. My muscles relaxed and her tongue slipped into my mouth. She was in control. I wanted to show her how much I loved her,  but she wanted to show me today. 

  She lightly bit my bottom lip,  making me groan. She smiled and slowly backed away and kissed my forehead.

"So, I was thinking of doing a cuddle movie night tonight," She mentioned, rubbing my arm lightly.

"Yeah?" I asked, my arms getting goosebumps from her warm touch.

  She nodded, crawling on my lap. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her,  adjusting myself to cross my legs on the bed. She started to place sloppy kisses on my Adams apple, making me inhale sharply. She knew that was my sweet spot,  as odd as it seems. She was such a tease!

"What are you doing, love?" I asked,  trying not to get turned on.

"Nothing," She said innocently, then going back to kissing me.

  I bit my lip,  trying not to moan. She wanted something, but she wouldn't tell me.

"Can you tell me the exciting news?" She asked, running her hands through my dark brown, long curly hair.

  I smirked at her and whispered in her ear,

"Nope."

  She huffed, frustrated at me.

"Why not?"

"'Cause it's a surprise!"

  She pouted her lip at me. I mimicked her and pouted my lip back, making her laugh.

"Okay, fine. Can we at least cuddle? It's flipping cold in here!" She suggested.

  I nodded and we got under the sheets, and I wrapped my arms around her as we lied down. She thanked me, and kissed my cheek.  I smiled and brought her closer to me.

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to update, school and work has been making me busy. I can't even get a break at home cause of homework. I also am auditioning for a part in our musical this year! It's You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! I hope I can be Lucy or Charlie Brown's sister, I forgot her name. Lol. I should update a little but more during Christmas Break, so expect more chapters to update! I also lost my voice today. EVERY STINKING HOLIDAY I SOMEHOW GET SICK OR SOMETHING HAPPENS GEEZ!

Ily  guys!  Xoxoxo! 

- Falling4_HarryStyles