Chapter Thirty-Three

Harry's P.O.V:

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry your bags, Beth?" I asked her, as we started walking towards our private jet.

"I'm sure, Harry. Thanks though, Baby," She smiled, trying to keep up with me.

  Bethany and I decided to board the plane earlier than everyone else so the media wouldn't stalk us and ask questions about Bethany's now more noticeable baby bump.

  When we entered the jet, I helped Bethany put away our luggage. She barely got any sleep last night, due to her pregnancy side effects. She needed to use the bathroom more often, and heartburns were becoming frequent. She was up most of the night because of those two reasons alone.

"Did you need anything, Bethany?" I asked her, who was now sprawled out on a small couch.

  She sighed with relief as she kicked off her Converse. Her ankles have swollen from her pregnancy, and she refuses to wear shoes whenever she can.

"Can you rub my ankles please? They hurt," She asked, looking up at me with her tired blue eyes.

"Of course. I think I have some lotion in my suitcase," I agreed.

"Can you also grab my heating pad for my back please?" She quickly added.

"Yeah. Just give me a second, alright Love?" I said, kissing her temple.

"Thank you, Babe," She thanked.

  I nodded and quickly unzipped one of Bethany's suitcases and found the self heating pad. I grabbed it along with the body lotion from my suitcase. I zipped them back up and put them away, and handed Bethany her heating pad.

  While we were here, we sent Diana and Niall to the store to buy the heating pad and lotion for Bethany, since I had to stay back at the hotel with her to tend to her. They found this heating pad that has a remote to set up how hot you want the pad to be.

  Bethany put the pad under her and lied her back over it. She set it to what she wanted and sighed happily from the heat, melting away all of her back pains.

"I could get used to this," She bantered, as I started rubbing her ankles with my lotioned hands.

"All you would have to do is ask," I said seriously.

"You would even do this even if I wasn't pregnant?" She asked, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I would. If it makes you feel better, I would do it in a heartbeat," I said honestly.

"Well I appreciate that, Harry," Bethany smiled.

"I know, Sweetheart," I replied.

  The jet had music softly playing throughout it, easing our silence.

"I am kind of nervous about going to New York," Bethany admitted.

"Why is that, Love?" I asked her, adding a tad bit more lotion on my hands.

"Because New York City is very populated, and I am afraid I will get lost there, or lose you," She said quietly.

"No one is going to get lost or lose someone, yeah? We have Paul and the others here to help you. And if we somehow do get lost, we can always call each other to talk our way to finding us, alright? There's nothing to be afraid of. Not while I'm here," I comforted.

  Bethany nodded, her eyes focused on her abdomen.

"Hey, look at me, Love."

  I raised her chin lightly to have her beautiful blue eyes meet mine.