20 K, Thank You, & Quick Update!

HOLY SHIZ BIZ 20 K READS?! 😢🤓😱

Thank you Lovelies SOOOOOO much for reading my story. I honestly started writing this, I didn't think I would even get one thousand reads. And Now, here we are, at 20 K reads!!

I am so blessed to have you guys put up with my bullshit updating schedule, and (OMG DRAG ME DOWN IS PLAYING ON PANDORA LOL) read my story. I started writing this, thinking it wasn't even all that good.

Boy, did you guys stand me corrected!

I have had more popular writers on here compliment this story, as well as you everyday readers! It is so humbling to know you read it. Words cannot describe my feelings of joy and pride. It makes me feel more confident that I can become an author and that people could and would read my work.

I would never be here without YOU! Yes, you! The one who reads because you enjoy to! And you, the one who reads to escape reality. Even you, the one who is reading this because your friend made you! You guys are the reason why I love to write again. And I want to thank you guys for bringing that fire back inside me to pursuit writing again.

I cannot promise if updates will be long, or even be as consistent as I would like, but I can promise that each time I do write, it is because you guys help me push through it and now make me want to again. 😁

I love you all soo much! You guys make me smile, knowing how far we have come in this story, and its not even a quarter of the way done! I still got a ton of stuff planned for this story! Awesome, right?!

May be more smut if y'all would like *wink wink* 😉😜

I cannot say it enough, and it may annoy you, but thank you all soooooo much! You have done so much for me that I am forever in yoir debt.

Now for the real reason why you read this! Haha!

I am currently working on chapter 26 and 27 on this story, and 26 is going to be some filler. But don't worry! 27 is going to get good! Muahahaha! 😎

Anyway, thanks again for everything! You all are truly beautiful in my book!

Xoxoxoxo,

- Falling4_HarryStyles