Chapter Twenty-Six

*Harry's P.O.V*

  After Bethany talked to everyone for a couple of hours, and ate her breakfast, she ended up falling asleep with her head on my lap. I watched her eyes occasionally flutter and listen to the quiet snores slip from her slightly parted lips. I grinned happily watching her sleep so peacefully. She looked so beautiful everyday, but seeing her sleep was just a different level of beauty.

  It was an innocent beauty.

"I can't wait to get to Rio. I miss it there," Niall confessed, while Diana sat next to him, his arm around her waist.

"Same here, mate. It's so beautiful there," Liam agreed, grinning.

  I smiled, thinking about how Beth would react when she would wake up and see the beautiful land of Rio. She told me over the years how badly she had wanted to travel the world with me and meet new people and experience their different cultures. I could never fulfill that wish for her because of all of the touring I had done. Now that she was here with me while touring, I could finally grant her that wish.

"Earth to Harry? Are you even listening?"

"What?" I asked, breaking my train of thought.

  Louis over dramactically groaned and roll his eyes, causing Niall and Liam to chuckle.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought," I apologized.

"You always are, mate. Anyway, I asked if once we get there to our hotel, if you wanted to hit the plaza and finish our guy time before what happened," Louis suggested.

"Sure, sounds like a brilliant idea," I agreed, smiling.

"Yes! We're gonna get lit!" He cheered.

I couldn't contian myself and laughed, hiding my face in my hand.

"Mate, do you even know what that means?" Liam asked, trying to keep a straight face.

" 'Course I do!" He pouted.

"Really?"

"Doesn't mean we will party hard?"

"No, it means doing what you and Zayn smoked a couple years ago."

"What Zayn and I-- Oh! Oh..."

  At this point, Diana and Niall were crying from laughing so hard, and I was still burying my head in my hands to try to calm myself down.

"And here I thought Louis was hip and cool," Diana said, in between giggles.

"I am hip and cool!" He defended, pouting.

"Awe, you are cool Baby," El smiled, patting his arm reassuringly.

"But you're inclined to say that, Babe. You're my girlfriend," He said.

"So what? I meant it," She sassed.

"Are you sassing the Sass Master from Doncaster?" I asked, smirking.

"Damn right she is!" Louis smiled.

  He quickly kissed El.

"I taught her well."

  I shook my head and looked down to see Bethany slowly openening her eyes.

"Hi Baby. Did we wake you?" I asked, worried.

"No, you guys didn't. I am just uncomfortable," She said sleepily, yawning.

"Here, let me show you my bed in here. You can sleep on there," I offered, helping her up.