Chapter Fourteen

Harry's  P.O.V:

  It was finally time. After an hour of me getting ready, I told Bethany all of the boys and their girlfriends were coming. She was so excited, I haven't seen her that happy in a long time.

  She dressed herself in her favorite pair of skinny jeans, and one of my T-shirts, which were baggy and big on her. She figured the baggy and big shirt would hide her belly better, and I agreed.

  She curled her blond hair and applied a little bit of makeup on her, and sat down next to me in the living room couch.

  She adjusted her Promise Ring on her finger. I knew she was excited, but her belly showing was obviously nagging her in the back of her mind. I could tell by how she fidgeted with the ring on her finger, showing that she was more nervous than excited.

"Hey, it'll be okay Babe," I reassured her, wrapping my left arm around her waist.

  She grinned at me and then looked back down to her hands.

"I know, I'm just nervous. I guess I'm just afraid that if I told the girls I was pregnant, they would judge me and give me crap," She said, fidgeting with her ring again.

"They won't. They're great girls, and they're good friends. If they would, it's not like the boys would let them treat you that way," I replied, lifting her chin to look up at me.

  She grinned again.

"I guess that's true. But you and I both know women aren't exactly great at keeping secrets," Bethany suddenly added, frowning.

"I trust them to keep the secret. If I can trust them, I know you can too."

  She sighed and smiled.

"You're right. We're practically sisters. We can keep secrets very well. Even the one when the girls and I went to a strip club-"

  She gasped and covered her mouth.

  She what?!

  I chuckled and kissed her cheek, trying to not let anger get best of me.

"I'm just going to pretend you never said that. And you better have not have been 'dancing' with those guys," I said firmly.

"I only 'dance' with you, Harry. Promise."

  She kissed my cheek, and I calmed down after hearing her say those words.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Well, they're here," I said, standing up.

  Bethany stood up with me, giving me a brave smile. I kissed her warm lips quickly.

"We'll be fine. Plus, this surprise has just gotten started."

A/N:

Hello! Here's a short update for you guys! I hope u guys liked it! Once again, I want to thank the 1.14K people who are reading this and sticking with me as I slowly update. Vote and comment if you guys want more! Everything helps! :)

  I love you guys, and you are all beautiful in my book! xoxoxo! :-* (kissey face)

- Falling4_HarryStyles

#RIPCaroline