Chapter Thirty-Two

** Grab the ocean of Holy Water, cause you are gonna need every single of that it! Good luck! Xoxoxo,
- Falling4_HarryStyles **

  As soon as those words escaped my lips, Harry lept to me, kissing my lips hungrily. I kissed him back, a small moan leaving my lips.

"We got to be quiet, Babe. You don't want anyone to hear us," Harry said in between hot kisses.

  I nodded in responce and dragged my hot lips to his neck. I lightly sucked his warm skin causing him to muffle a moan on my shoulder.

"I've missed this, Sweetheart," He said, vulnerability in his soft voice.

"Shhh, Harry," I said quietly, my tongue lightly caressing his soft spot on his neck.

  He immediately reacted to the touch; throwing his head back, a very quiet but attractive moan slipped from his lips. I smirked, happy to get such a reaction from him. I pressed his lips to mine again and slowly grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"I-I want this off," I admitted.

"I thought we weren't having sex," He remarked quietly, smirking.

"Well, we technically aren't, but you know I hate the feeling of clothing when we are trying to be intimate," I said, grabbing his shirt tighter.

"What's the magic word, Love?"

"You're a tease?"

  He chuckled.

"Close, but no."

  I huffed as silently as I looked up at him, giving him my best sad eyes. He frowned.

"Hey, that's not fair. You know I can't stand those sad eyes!"

  I quivered my lip, making him sigh.

"Fine; go ahead, you cheater."

  I kissed him as a thank you as I took off his top. I bit my lip as I stared at his bare, beautiful, muscular, and inked torso. I hungrily pressed his lips against mine, our tongues battling for domination.

"W-We need to move away from the door. Jump," Harry said between kisses.

  I tried to jump, but with such an extended stomach, I couldn't even jump higher than two inches. Harry chuckled, grabbed my ass, and lifted me to help me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Such a gentleman," I smirked.

"I try," He said, placing sloppy kisses on my neck.

  He walked us to the opposite side of the door where if it were to open, no one would see us immediately, therefore somewhat hiding us. He then went to the corner of that side of that room, and turned around to have my back pressed on the corner of the room.

  Our lips were locked together, a messy battle ensuing between our tongues. I ran my hands over his chest, scratching it with my fingernails.

"Harry, you got to put me down," I whispered, kissing his jaw line.

"Just one more minute, Babe," Harry replied.

  He managed to hold me up with only one hand thanks to my back on the wall (and his almoat god like strength), and let his spare hand roam my body underneath my clothing. My breath hitched at the slight touch of his cool hands on my chest.

"I'm letting you down now," He whispered, slowly lowering me.

  Once my feet touched the ground, he sat on his knees with me over the pile of clothes we dropped under us. I then stradled over Harry; who had his back on the corner. I lowered my hands to the hem of his sweatpants.