Chapter Four

The boys' jaw dropped. I could feel the shocked stares at us, and it made me nervous. Bethany whimpered from their reactions and hid her head on my chest. I hugged her reassuringly. After what seemed like forever, the boys cheered.

"Were going to be-!"

"SHH!" I exclaimed, sushing Louis.

"What do you mean 'shh'?" Liam asked.

"This is so awesome! We can't hide-"

"Actually guys, you have to keep this a secret," I said.

"Why?! We can't hide something as awesome as a-!"

"SHH! Guys, seriously hear me out!" I said.

  They stopped talking and cheering and locked eyes on me.

"Bethany has severe panic attacks, as you guys know; and when the news hits the media, they will be harassing her more, and saying horrible lies about her, the baby, and us. She can't risk having that stress on her or the baby. So we can't say anything about the baby to anyone," I explained.

"Does the management know?" Zayn asked.

"No, and they're not going to know until we have this child," I said.

  The boys were quiet for a long time. A thick and heavy silence surronded us like fog.

"Do you realize how much trouble we'll get in if we don't tell them?!" Liam said.

"A lot, I know, but if we tell them, they will get me and Bethany in trouble! They might even force us to...to...abort the baby; and that's defiantly not going to happen on my watch." I explained.

"Not to mention all the lies and negative things the media will say about us, and the last thing we need is negativity," I added.

  The boys nodded and pondered on the whole situation. It made me nervous seeing them thinking so hard about the options and consequences. Finally, Niall gave us a reassuring smile.

"Your secret is safe with me, mate."

  A huge grin spread across my face. Bethany even showed her face again and grinned.

Liam groaned.

"I know I'm going to regret this, but fine. I won't tell anyone; not even Sophia."

  Bethany smiled happily. Excitement bubbled inside of me.

"You have my word, Bethany and Harry," Zayn said.

"You in, Lou?" I asked him.

  Everyone looked at him, hoping he would agree.

"Yeah mate, I won't tell anyone."

  We beamed, sighed of relief and cheered happily.

"But who will be the God-Parents of the child?" Louis asked.

  I looked at Bethany, if she knew who would be the God-Parents of the child.

"We need to talk about that later," She whispered in my ear.

"We don't really know that yet. We'll let you know once we've decided," I said.

  The boys nodded with excitement.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's celebrate!" Niall said.

  We all smiled and agreed. I said I would cook dinner for everyone, while everyone else picked a movie to watch. They agreed and Bethany let them look at the movies Netflix had. As I started getting ingredients, I felt Bethany's head lying on my arm. I looked down at her and smiled.