Chapter Three

I called the boys and told them to meet me at my place at three to tell them the news. I'll be honest: I'm nervous as to what the guys will think about the whole situation.

  They're like brothers to me, and their opinions mean a lot to me. A lot. I know they'll be able to keep the pregnancy a secret, but it's only a matter of time before Bethany will get big and show more obvious signs of her being pregnant.

  These two weeks went by very quickly, and Bethany went to the doctors office and got tested.

  It was positive. We are going to be parents.

  It honestly was pretty obvious she was going to be pregnant; considering there was no protection, but you never know. She made sure the doctor would not tell anyone that she was pregnant and or else I would press charges against him.

  I laid out some snacks for the boys to eat (it was mainly for Niall, though).

  I could hear Bethany groaning upstairs, having morning sickness. She's been having morning sickness for a few days now, and it has been horrible for Bethany. She can't even sleep for an hour without having to dash into the bathroom to vomit.

  It's almost three, and my hands are starting to get clammy and sweating. I brushed my wet hands on my pants and went upstairs to Bethany and I's bedroom. Bethany came out of the bathroom after the flushing the toilet, looking exhausted. I felt really bad for Bethany.

"You alright, babe?" I asked her.

  She nodded her head and yawned. I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"You need to clean up a little, the boys are going to be here soon," I said.

"Okay. I'll be down there soon," She said.

  I kissed her forehead again and went back downstairs and vacuumed the living room. Once I finished vacuuming, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put the vacuum a way and answered the door.

"Haz!" Louis exclaimed.

"Louis!" I exclaimed back.

  He bear hugged me and was beaming. His light brown hair was in a quiff today, and he was wearing slightly skinny jeans and a long sleeved red sweater. His jeans were rolled up and he wore navy blue Tom's.

"Hey, Mate!" Liam said.

  I left Louis' embrace and gave Liam a quick hug. He was wearing skinny jeans, white tennus shoes, a batman shirt, and his brown hair was in a quiff.

"Vas happin' Harry?" Zayn asked me.

  I gave him a quick hug. Zayn wore a black tee with a leather jacket, skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, and his jet black hair was also in a quiff.

"I'm doing pretty well, man," I said.

"Harry! Good to see you, mate!" Niall said, smiling.

  I hugged Niall. His blond and brown hair was in a quiff, and he was wearing his 'Crazy Mo-Fo' tee, skinny jeans and his white high tops. His black sunglasses covered his blue eyes.

  Paul said that he'd gaurd the house while we hung out. I thanked him and I closed the door. The boys were sitting on the couch, talking and laughing. Niall, on the other hand, was grabbing a handfull of snacks and began to eat.

"I'm going to get Bethany and we can hangout together," I said.

  I went upstairs and went into Bethany's room.

"Hey Beth, they're here," I said.

  Bethany walked out if the bathroom in the bedroom. She straightened her blond hair, and had on makeup and foundation that made her look more awake and made her skin look more alive. She wore white skinny jeans with a pink belt, and a pink blazer with a white tee under it. She wore the perfume that the boys and I made, pink pumps and she wore pink gem ear rings.

"You look beautiful, honey," I smiled.

"Thanks, Harry," She said.

  She looked down at her hands and pink painted finger nails, and she was still wearing the promise ring. She looked back up at me, nervously.

"You nervous too?" She asked.

"Yeah, a little," I admitted.

  She looked back down at her abdomen and placed her hands on it.

"Hey, don't get too worked up, okay? We can trust them. We'll be okay," I said, comforting Bethany.

  I hugged her gently. She wrapped her arms around me and exhaled deeply.

"Okay. I love you, Harry," She muttered.

"I love you too, Beth," I said.

  I raised her head gently and gave her a quick kiss.

"You ready?" I asked her.

  She looked down, sighed, looked back up at me and nodded.

"Okay. Let's go say hi to the future Uncle's of the baby," I said.

  I entwined our hands together and walked out of the room.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"So, how have you guys been?" Niall asked us, sitting next to Liam.

  Bethany gripped my hand tighter, afraid of saying the news.

"We've been great, thanks. But, we have some news to tell you guys," I started.

"Oh, is something wrong?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Oh no, nothing's wrong," I said.

  The boys sighed of relief.

"Well, what's the news then?" Louis asked us, obviously excited.

  I sighed deeply. Here goes nothing...

"Bethany's pregnant."