Chapter Eleven

I went to the kitchen and decided to eat. It was almost noon, and I was hungry. I quickly fed Munchkin, started making myself lunch.

I grabbed a few ingredients and started making myself a sandwich. While making my lunch, I couldn't help but think about Bethany. She was almost a month into the pregnancy, and the tiniest bump was appearing. It made me giddy to know that there's a baby inside Bethany. I grinned as I finished my sandwhich. I ate my lunch and put my diahes away. I quickly went back to my room to put on a clean shirt and started cleaning the dishes.

There was a knock on the door just before I could finish. I dried my hands and went up to the door and opened it.

It was Bethany's mother.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Hills! How are you?" I asked her, trying not to be rude.

"Oh, hello Harry. I am alright. Is Bethany here?" She asked, in a snooty tone.

"Oh, yes. She is resting. Please, come in," I replied.

She hesitated before entering the house. I closed the door once she entered.

"Please, make yourself at home. I will get Bethany," I smiled polietly.

She stood standing, looking disgusted at the house. I ignored it and walked into the bedroom.

"Beth, hey Beth get up!" I said, shaking her body.

Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned.

"Hey Harry. What's up?" She asked, sitting up.

"Uh, well, your mother is here," I said awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded slowly. She muttered a few colorful words before quickly changing into some presentable clothes. She quickly did her makeup and hair and dashed downstairs before I could even say: 'Wait for me!'.

I went downstairs and saw Bethany hugging her.

"Hi mom, what a surprise!" Beth exclaimed.

Yeah, no kidding!

"Hello Bethany. Oh wow, look at you! You've gotten so tall!" She smiled.

I walked besides Bethany and immediately she looked sour and crude. Well okay then.

"So, what brings you here, Mom?" Bethany asked.

"Oh nothing, I just thought I could visit you and talk," She shrugged.

Something was obviously up, but she wouldn't say what. Probably because I'm here.

"Well, I'll let you two catch up then. I'll be upstairs, doing laundry," I said.

Bethany nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed her cheek back, and went upstairs.

Bethany's P.O.V:

Once Harry went upstairs, I looked back at my Mom, who looked relieved.

"So, what did you want to-"

"You're pregnant aren't you?"

I looked at my mom, surprised. How would she know if I was pregnant?

"Excuse me?" I asked her, somewhat offended.

"You're pregnant with that boy's child, aren't you?" She repeated.

"No! Why would you say something like that?!" I lied.

"Because you've gained weight," She explained.

I looked at her, shocked. Just because I gain a few pounds, she accuses me of being pregnant! I mean, I am pregnant; but if I wasn't, how dare she call me out like that!

"Well, I'm fat now!" I snap back.

"Yes, because you're pregnant!"

"Mother, do you really think I slept with Harry? You know I promised you I would be a virgin until marriage! I know you don't like him, but that doesn't mean you have to accuse me for being pregnant! I just have gained a few pounds because Harry has been treating me to nice resturants to celebrate his time off!" I spat at her.

She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"That boy has brainwashed you. He is not the one who deserves you," She retorted.

"Well, that's not up for you to decide! It's mine. If you are here to complain about my soon-to-be fiancè, then the door is that way," I shot back.

She sighed again.

"You'd rather kick your own mother out than that...thing."

That's when I lost it.

I slapped her so hard she collasped on the floor. She looked up at me, outraged.

"Never come back, alright? As long as I am with Harry, you will never set foot in this house. You are not the same Mother I knew. I don't want to see or hear from you again!"

She stood up and left the house, an obvious bruise on her cheek. I slammed the door once she left and gripped my hair. She will never see me or my child for as long as she lives.