My Summer, and Apologies

Hi lovelies it's me again! :3

I cannot begin to tell you guys how busy I've been this summer. It has been the busiest summer I've ever had!

College visits, vacations, my wisdom teeth getting removed, summer camps, working out, working my BUTT OFF at work, I literally had NO TIME to write, which ducking sucks.

I promised you guys TONS of updates, and I don't think I've done even three. I feel like crap for not updating all the time like I promised you and myself. ╯﹏╰

So I am going to be A LOT more productive from now on, since I'll have more free time this school year. I cannot even begin to express how deeply sorry I am for not updating, and I will update more consistently from now on.

I like, totally feel like crap for doing this to you guys....again, but I hope you all can forgive me. I didn't think I was going to be busy at all, and holy crap, was I wrong!

And you guys need to help me too! Like, seriously, comment and massage me to remind me to update. Heck, yell it at me, since you guys are the reason I need to update. Even a simple 'Hey Falling, can you get off ur phone and stop watching Salior Moon to update' or 'Hey Falling, UPDATE ALREADY!!!' will do the trick to keep me on track.

Thanks guys for sticking with me for the summer, and I will do my best to update.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

- Falling4_HarryStyles