Rich!Louis & Punk!Harry

[This was written by me]

((Rich!Louis & Punk!Harry AU! Reading?? Sorry it's so long)) Louis was always absorbed in his own little world with his nose turned to his notebook, writing so sort of story.He was well preserved, not very social,never got himself into trouble, and always seemed to keep to himself. Louis was the son of the well-known CEO in London. Needless to say, he was a rich boy. He never cared much about the fancy cars or expensive clothes. His father, however, cared very much about how Louis looked and acted so he just did what his father wanted, not saying a word. Harry was not so rich, he lived on his own and had little money. He was covered in tattoos and even had a lip and eyebrow piercings. He owned a motorcycle,which Louis had secretly liked.Harry and Louis always seemed to go the same places but never talked, knowing Louis' parents despised Harry because of some prank he pulled on Louis' father's work building. That was until today. Louis was dressed in black jeans, a white button up,and a pair of nice looking Vans.He was quietly looking through some of the albums in the music store when he felt someone beside him. He glanced over to see Harry and quickly went back to looking through the albums, finding one he liked and turning to go buy it. Not realizing that Harry had started to walk down the isle, Louis crashed into him. He collapsed to the ground and yelped in surprise, looking up at Harry with an apologetic expression.((Continue as Harry? If you prefer to do this on kik, I can give you mine or we just continue on here. xx))