Badboy!Styles & Innocent!Tommo

Louis Tomlinson. Sweet, tiny, innocent. He was sixteen and lived with his parents in France. He was born and raised there, although his parents were British. He and his sisters were pretty much French. They lived in a big, extravagant mansion on a huge estate. Louis' father was rich and smart, and the children were expected to try their hardest at anything they did. If they were struggling in a subject, they went to their parents, explained that they were having a hard time, and they got a tutor. Louis had grown up in this extravagant lifestyle and it reflected in the way he acted. Harry Styles. Devil child. He'd grown up with no one but his mum, his father left him when he was young. They lived in a small two bedroom flat, where Anne did all the cooking and cleaning. Harry didn't care about anything really, but drugs and sex and drinking. He was failing his classes, he went out partying at night and sometimes didn't come back for days. When Harry was seventeen, Anne couldn't handle him anymore, so during the summer she sent him to her best friend's home, hoping her and her husband could straighten him out. Louis was sitting on his window seat, watching his father's car pull up and the tattooed boy step out. He'd met him once or twice before, when he went with his parents to England. All the other times they took him to go see Anne, Harry hadn't been there. (Continue as Harry?)