Punk!Louis (#1)

Harry Styles was just an average seventeen year old boy, dating twenty year old Louis Tomlinson. Louis wasn’t the best person to be around, though. He smoked, drank, had tattoos, and a weird way of showing love. Harry was just an innocent boy, with curly brown locks, and big, bright green eyes, who had just lost his virginity to Louis. He loved Louis, but he hadn’t wanted to give something so special away so early. Louis tended to get frustrated easily, and he yelled and punched things, and last night he came home slightly drunk and was irritated to find Harry hanging out with Nick. So, he forced Nick to leave and threw Harry in the bedroom. Long story short, he and Harry had sex and then Louis passed out beside him. Harry was still asleep the next morning, curled into a ball under the sheets, his head resting on the pillow, red, swollen lips parted in small breaths, his hair falling over in his face in a cute manner. He stirred for a bit before letting his eyes flutter open, his hips covered in dark purple hand shaped bruises. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he looked up, seeing Louis leaning against the door frame, with just a pair of tight, black skinny jeans on, his hair swept over his face in a messy fringe, a cigarette between his lips. ((Please continue as Louis and make him dominant and controlling))