Punk!Harry & Mpreg!Louis

Harry Styles was ‘that kid.’ That kid that you didn’t want to mess with, or that kid that beat the shit out of the other kid. That kid that would sell you drugs. The kid with connections to anything and everything he wanted. He was all that was said about him strong, charming, the smile that could make you fall in love with him one minute and hate him the next. He was one of Holmes Chapels biggest gang leaders, with the help of his best mates Zayn, Liam and Niall. So if you were with him you weren’t going to be fucked with or else. He was openly gay, something that he didn’t care to keep hidden or out in the open. But the thing that got most people like it had gotten the new student Louis, was he looked innocent. With his bright green eyes and his plump lips and curls he looked like an angel. With a touch of devil in his clothing. His tight black skinny jeans, band t-shirts and Converses always having bracelets covering his wrists. Louis was immediately attracted to him wanting to figure him out. Crack the mean shell. He was his polar opposite, hot and cold. Louis was nice and cheeky and innocent, a bright person all in all. But after a party and a one night stand Louis life went into a spiral of confusion. He had been getting sick, and eating more. The weight being  put on right away. Which was weird for Louis. After getting sick again for the past week he went to the doctors. His stomach slightly more fuller than before. When he left the office he was scared and holding the small bump he had. He was pregnant.  Which shocked him first, but the next fact almost made him want to die. He hadn’t has sex with anyone but Harry. Harry Styles the bad boy. He started hyperventilating on the spot. His mind going in overdrive. He would be a single parent , Harry wouldn’t  want him! Much less a kid! That was three weeks ago. Louis had hide the bump in school by baggy sweaters and wear sweats to school. Avoiding the questions. He of course had gotten bigger. He still never whispered a word to the baby about Harry. But as he saw him and his gang approach his heart fell to his feet.(Conutine as Harry?)