Best Friends!Larry( Badboy!Harry )

It was the end of the day, the last day of school before their summer holiday time started. The bell had just rung, signaling the end of class. Louis grabbed his messenger bag, running out of the door in a hurry to meet his best mate, Harry and maybe to escape his not so affectionate boyfriend, Jake. Ever since Harry and Louis met when they were just kids, they had been joined at the hip. They were complete opposites with Harry being the scary badboy of the school and Louis being the small, almost shy kid. Harry was popular and Louis wasn’t. Harry was a cold person from a rough home with a harsh attitude to almost everyone, but louis was the exception. Of course, harry had his moments, but he was practically putty in louis’ hands. They never really spoke about it, but louis knew harry had a soft spot for him; knew that what they shared, their bond, was special and just /their’s/. But when Jake came along during freshman year, Louis began to sport bruises and cuts, and by now, he was an expert at hiding them. Harry knew that Jake and Louis bickered quite often, but he had yet to catch Louis’ injuries. It wasn’t easy at all for louis to hide the marks from his best friend, and more often than not harry would mindlessly pry— “C’mon Lou, just come shower” “don’t be a bore, Louis. Get in the damn pool”— but he would always eventually drop it when Louis stood his ground. Louis bit his lip as he spotted Jake’s back but turned to the other side of the hall, darting toward the exit at the end of the corridor. He made his way out to the parking lot and to the circle of beat up cars where harry stood, sat on the hood of his car, a huge dent on the side, head down and writing in the worn out leather journal he received for his birthday a while ago. He never really mentioned what he wrote about. He looked up, smiling as he connected eyes with Louis, smiling fondly as he gazed over at the beautiful boy, closing the notebook. (Continue as harry and sometimes Louis’ boyfriend? xx)