Greasers!Larry

Harry was well known around this part of town, always with his gang. They were greasers, their hair slicked back with grease, popped collars, heavy leather boots even tattoos. they got about in Harry’s bright red and silver convertible. They were always a constant sight around Louis’ father diner, hanging around in the parking lots and tormenting any of the girls who walked past. Except for Harry, he had his eyes set on someone else, the owners’ son. Louis Tomlinson. Louis was far from a bad boy, he was innocent as can be, big blue eyes and high cheek bones. A pair of light pink lips, small curvy waist and fringed bronze hair; he surely wasn’t the most manly of the preps. Harry had taken quite a liking to Louis since last year, always showing up around the diner. Every time it was the same question, for Louis to come with him to the drive in. Harry said that he only wanted to see a movie together, but the devilish smirk told Louis other wise. The loud motor of the red convertible was hard to miss, the shiny car pulling into the parking space and beeping loudly. The diner offered outdoor service, honk your horn and you would get a waiter or waitress. It so happened that Louis was sent out today for the job of taking Harry’s orders. ((Continue as Harry please?))