Disney!Larry(#2)

||Disney Larry!|| It had been perfect timing on his part, with the workers on strike, Disney was looking to hire anyone with a pulse, and Harry had one of those. Stuffed into a furry costume, Harry found himself face to face with the Magical World of Disney. A magical world where getting drunk with Peter Pan and hooking up on the 'It's A Small World' ride, was all in a day's work. It all started when it came to Harry's mind about moving off to the States and getting a decent job there because he couldn't really find a nice job in England. So that 'decent job' ended up being stuffed in a Dale the Chipmunk costume, running around Disney with little 5 year olds. It honestly wasn't all that bad on his part since he had his mates with him to enjoy the bright, sunny, Florida days with. Niall was just a host guy that directed rides, Liam was Prince Charming and Zayn was Aladdin. They all teased Harry because they all had such good characters and then there's chipmunk Harry, but he didn't really care. He enjoyed his job. The lads all had a blast together, all sharing an apartment in one of the hotels where they got drunk and played video games most nights. It was just another day in the park and Harry was heading towards the place where he got into character and all when he ran into a shorter lad. "Whoa, sorry." The smaller boy apologized quickly. ((Continue as Harry please? Louis is Peter Pan.))