Coffee Shop AU

(Please say if you’re reading :) I apologise for the length, please give it a chance?) Louis Tomlinson, the boy with the feathery locks and the sapphire blue eyes. Most of the residents of Doncaster knew who he was, or had at least heard of him. But why? The answer is quite simple - he was a busker, and a good one, at that. Every evening, he’d take to his usual busking spot, which was outside his favourite diner. On an average day, he’d make around £10 for his smooth vocals and remarkable looks. You see, Louis was homeless, and the reason he’d busk near a diner was in case anyone would pay him with food rather than money; they didn’t, however, so after an evening of busking, he’d go into the diner and purchase whatever he could afford just before closing time. Today was an exceptionally cold day: the bitter wind whistled and howled around the crowded streets; snow was falling in substantial amounts at a time; the petite boy who was sat upon the diner’s steps had nothing on apart from a short-sleeved shirt, a jacket that hardly provided any extra warmth, and an old pair of ripped jeans. It was blatantly obvious that Louis was freezing, as his slender frame was trembling all over as he strummed on his acoustic guitar, just about managing to sing his favourite song, which was Look After You by The Fray. He couldn’t bear to look any of the bystanders in the eye, and so he stared down at his rather small hands while they glided along the guitar. After hearing a few pennies drop into his guitar case, he glanced up to discover a curly-headed lad with gorgeous emerald green eyes gazing down at him. The lanky boy was grinning, his adorable dimples made visible to Louis, and his chocolate brown curls were getting blown around in the harsh wind. He had his hands shoved as far into his coat pockets as they could possibly go, and he had a navy blue scarf wound loosely about his neck. When he noticed that the busker was shivering from the bitterness of the weather, he removed his coat from his reasonably warm body. Bending down slowly, he draped the coat around the smaller boy’s shoulders. Louis instantly stopped playing, a grateful smile playing at his slightly chapped lips. “Thank you,” he whispered in a soft tone of voice. “No problem, you looked like you needed the extra warmth more than me anyway,” the tall lad spoke, his voice deep and raspy, which sounded like heaven to Louis. “I’m Louis, by the way,” the petite lad responded, his smile widening instantly. (Hey, please continue as Harry, love? xx)