High School Rivalry!Larry

(Reading?) Louis Tomlinson and his best friend, Niall Horan, had pulled up to the bonfire. Like every year, it was being held in the forest behind the old, abandoned mansion. Louis opened the car door and stepped out, taking Niall's wrist and pulling him through the forest to the fire where everyone was sitting around passing around beer, singing, laughing. It was a bonding type moment for their senior class. Suddenly, a loud roar of engines erupted down the highway. Almost all of the student body that was attending the bonfire let out a loud groan. "The Scorpions are here!" someone yelled from the other end of the forest. The groans got louder. The Scorpions were the rival school, the pack led by none other than Harry Styles. No one knew, but Louis and Harry have been dating for months on end. Whenever it comes to Louis, Harry is kind and gentle. He treated Louis like a princess. Harry knew of all of Louis' secrets and flaws and didn't mind them one bit. He knew well of Louis' anxiety and him and his family were the ones who knew how to calm him down when it would happen. Harry was the most hated however, and if anyone found out they'd both be done for. Louis, captain of the football team, got his teammates gathered and went to meet them. Harry jumped out of the bed of a moving truck, more coming up the highway. Harry wore his usual black ripped skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and unbuttoned dark red plaid shirt. Louis though was not in a mood at all for his and Harry's fake bickering. "Fuck, it's the man whore." Niall muttered to him. Louis bit his lip and looked down and sighed not wanting to even start. The people around him started talking much shit about Harry making him extremely nervous and felt his breathe start to go a little faster. "No no no no." He mumbled and looked back at Harry who was coming close.