Best Friends!Larry/ Exes!Larry

[15yoHarry / 17yoLouis - TW: ED - KIK ONLY] The two boys have known each other forever, really. The two have been best friends since Harry was born, and, Louis was even the first person Harry ever opened his eyes to when he was a baby. The first thing he opened his eyes to in the world, his world. Louis was there with him through everything, the ups and the downs. Even from those young moments, it was obvious they loved each other. Eventually, they fell in love when Harry was thirteen and Louis was fifteen, confessing to each other, which led to kissing, and then quite the heated snog. They never spent a day without each other, literally. There was so much chemistry between them, they barely fought, hopelessly in love, even now at the age of fifteen and seventeen. But, they had a massive argument, once. And it led to them breaking up, not speaking for weeks. They were both to attend a wedding, Harry's mother's, which happened to be on Valentines Day. Both boys felt a bit down from being in the same place, but then again, they were getting along better than yelling at each other and annoying each other. They even shared a few dances with each other at the wedding, slow and laughable ones. Louis was sitting at his table, and Harry had excused himself from his cousin to go and talk to the older boy. He sat down next to him after turning his seat, watching his uncle dancing crazily to make his mother laugh. Harry even laughed a little. (Cont. as Louis? Leave your kik or ask for mine. Xx)