Boarding School!Larry

((Reading?)) Hall cross was a special school, as Louis called the all boys boarding school. It was very expensive and therefore only the richest boys could go there. Louis' family was extremely wealthy but when the new twins got born, they had to make space and so Louis got sent away to the school. Harry Styles was a Burberry model and when fame got into his head, his mother thought he should take a break and hang out with normal people. The school was a lovely building, in every room four boys slept and shared a bathroom. Their school uniforms consisted a blue blazer, a white button up and blue trousers along with black or white shoes you could pick yourself. On every piece of clothing the logo of the school was drawn, some kind of golden bird. Harry never really liked Louis, he was short for a guy but just that loud and extremely sarcastic. Harry's friend and roommate Niall was really fond of Louis, he was genuinely good with people and so they spend quite some time together. One Friday night Harry's brother Edward was visiting him and from the start, he really got along with Louis. They were flirting the entire time and when Harry wished he could say everything was okay, it really bothered him. Right when Edward was about to get back home, Louis and Nick found out they were locked out of their room by Zayn who had locked the room on the inside before he went to sleep. Niall immediately suggested they should stay at their room, ignoring Harry's protests. Nick was going to stay with Niall and Louis with Harry since Harry was tall and Louis shorter so that fit the best. Of course Harry was against that as well, but when Edward suggested Louis could maybe spend the night in an hotel with Edward, the choice was quickly made. So a couple of minutes later, Louis was laying in Harry's bed, constantly kicking Harry and trying to get more of the sheets. "Harold, be generous with the blankets. I'm bloody cold and your fucking legs are taking in the entire bed." Louis mutters to the boy beside him.