College AU (Player!Louis)

Harry loved school, he was a bright kid. Always getting good grades and worked hard. He was excited to now be going to uni to study art and drama. His two favourite and strongest subjects. With packed bags at the door she said goodbye to his parents and little sisters, telling them he'll see them for Christmas. He got in his car and took the long journey up to the university. Lucky for Harry he didn't have to make the journey there and back everyday, he had a room on the uni campus so it was a 5 minute walk to his lesson and lectures. He was given his room key and number and was pointed in the direction of which to go. Harry stumbled down the hall with his suit case and various other bags. His room mate was Louis Tomlinson, university hottie and player. He'd played all the girls on campus and many of the boys, he loved the feeling of being able to have a good fuck with some one and not get attached or emotionally involved with them. He was a beautiful boy, his dark curls that were always pushed back out of his face, a few tattoos scattered down his arms and body, a piercing here and there, the typical bad boy look really. Harry shakily pressed the key into the lock and unlocked the door slowly pushing it open to see his new roommate making out with a guy on his bed. Harry gasped and closed the door again, hearing the guy moan at Louis' touch. Harry sat against the wall outside waiting for him to finish inside...

((Continue as Louis??))