[5.22] Deflected The Question

AN: More drabbles! ^___^

I think my drabbles keep growing longer and longer until they become a separate chapter on their own haha.

Yume, the first drabble is what you requested but it isn't what you want. I'm sorry (>﹏<)

***
Care

When (Y/N) got out off the wine cellar in Otose Snack Bar that day, she didn't know the world had changed drastically. Calmly passing a cheque to Tama, she nodded to the robot girl while taking her wine bottle.

"(Y/N)-sama. Thank you for your help, and sorry to bother you."

"Don't mind it." (Y/N) smiled and checked her clothing. The new wine stock arrived at the shop while Otose and Catherine were not around so (Y/N) helped Tama to arrange. It just so happened that there was a limited brand bottle which caught (Y/N)'s eyes and she didn't mind to spend the money.

"Otose-san said that is a very refined brand. (Y/N)-sama must know a lot about wine."

"No, I don't even drink that much, but I trust Otose-san's taste completely." She said while heading out, waving goodbye to the girl.

"I see. May I ask who is it for, (Y/N)-sama?"

"Someone who always says I don't care about him enough."

On her way back upstairs, she noticed a muscular old man with a ferocious white horse running out of the house. It must be one of those abnormal customers again. Did someone already come back? Didn't they say they would be out for a whole day?

(Y/N) thought she walked into the wrong house because there was a complete stranger inside. It was a girl and she was so surprised to see (Y/N) too.

But why did the girl's color palette and character design look so familiar? Short silver hair that erred to blue color. Sharp red eyes. Cute white yukata with the same blue wave pattern.

"Uhm... Hi... You are...?" (Y/N) asked, seeing the girl stumbled around to find an answer, and finally it dawn upon her.

"I'm Ginko! I came here to visit my brother!"

The wine bottle slipped from (Y/N)'s hands and Ginko caught it in seconds!

My, that explained everything.

"Do you like strawberry milk? We have a ton."

"I do."

"Let me get it. How's about pudding?"

"All time favourite."

"Jump magazine?"

"Don't even need to ask, Nee-san."

(Y/N) happily pampered the cute 'sister-in-law', not knowing that she was Gintoki in disguise who mischievously enjoyed his new found affection from the housemate.

Finally something good came out of this crisis. With this form, he would win (Y/N)'s attention from the Yato brat and monster dog, who pretended to be childish to get on (Y/N)'s maternal instinct on a daily basic.

Say what, three can play this game.

"(Y/N)-nee~ You are so..." Ginko sneaked up behind the oblivious girl, hugging her tightly and pressing his cheek on her nape "...soft and plump— I mean warm! You are so warm."