[5.B3] Waited For You

AN: Another week... another chapter. Wee hee!

I kinda need to remind that this is a bonus story to the "Forever Lovers" story (series 5.0). There are a few implications to the main story and if you don't read or don't remember what happened in there, this bonus will feel like the most random story ever. Haha.

***

The agreement was that they would be married for one week, which gave enough time to complete the assets transfer process. Their marriage would be on paper only. No ceremony. No feeling. No string attached. And they MUST divorce after one week before things blew up.

But nothing went according to Katsura's expectation. It was on paper only, but the bastard took her to stargazing and proposed with roses and candles under the milky way. It was just an arranged marriage but he took her on a trip across the moon... for honeymoon. The trip prolonged for almost a month because Sakamoto refused to let go of 'his bride' and ran away from Katsura who came to claim 'his bride'.

"How low have you fallen?! Return (Y/N) here right this instant!"

"The low one is you, Zura! Preying on people's wife! My little star is my bride now! I'm handing her over to NO ONE! HAHAHA!!!"

What happened on the moon, stayed on the moon but it involved turning up an entire planet to rescue (Y/N). If it was not for (Y/N) who had had enough fun and came back to the original plan, Katsura would have been still chasing them across the galaxy now.

On the day that they divorced, which had been agreed upon and should have been as easy as signing a piece of paper, the idiot brought up an entire drama to not sign it. He shredded the paper. He kidnapped (Y/N). He made a run to the galaxy again until Mutsu knocked down the idiot.

It was absolutely absurd that he then embraced (Y/N) and sobbed desperately, refusing to let her go. All the bystanders at the port looked at Katsura and Mutsu like they were heartless villains. If it was not for (Y/N)...

"Don't cry..." She gently wiped Sakamoto's tear then put his sunglasses on for him "You did all these to cheer me up, right? For the past month I never stopped laughing when I was with you. Thank you, Tatsuma."

Sakamoto gazed at her stunning smile, unable to form words as the sunset painted her hair heaven colour.

"Even if it's not real, I'm thankful that my 'first husband' is you, Tatsuma."

'YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY DEAREST SAKAMOTO (Y/NNN)' rang so loudly that Katsura, Mutsu and everyone who stood nearby bled from their ears. Obviously after that, Katsura treated Sakamoto like a curse and forbad everyone from ever mentioning him again.

***

Life was good for more than a year, not exactly good with the politics mess that they involved themselves in, but was good with the no-loud-mouth-idiot-who-attempted-to-kidnap-(Y/N)-in-sight. Katsura thought he could finally push that nightmare to the farthest corner in his mind. However, today he was proven wrong.

"Excuse me, do you see my little star anywhere? I need to tell her that I got Yuki-san with me already hahaha!"

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Katsura shrieked at the ultimate idiot who was talking to the mecha bear while (Y/N) dutifully reported:

"I need his help to get here without the press's attention. Long story short, he was supposed to keep Yuki safe while I came to get you. Seems like those Lichs got the upper hand..." She touched her chin worriedly while observing the path "I could—"