[4.0] I Hate Naming Chapter With A Passion

AN: Last one of my Halloween Bash. October ends so fast *sob sob*

It's x Gin-san again... (Help me! I cannot escape from him!!!)

Warning: No warning for this one. Average length. Random stuff as usual ♡

***

End of October. Season of the dead. Time of the evil laughing pumpkin and eerie music and horror movies. Like many others, (Y/N) enjoyed the supernatural even though some occurrences made her cowering under the blanket at night.

Who doesn't, really? We all wished to be an immortal vampire, a thousand years old ghost or a supreme wizard once in our boring life. In her case, (Y/N) was particularly fond of brewing magical potion in a cauldron next to a black cat. It was so typical but hey, someone had to uphold the tradition here.

"So what potion are you making?" Yamazaki leaned in to take a look. He winced at the hot steam and the bizarre smell fuming all around one of the Shinsengumi's secret room.

Tracing her finger through the spell book, she dropped another herb inside the cauldron and answered like it was oh-so-obvious:

"Of course it's love potion." She laughed at the surprised man, trying to make it sinister "Hehehe..."

"Why are you suddenly into witchcraft?" Yamazaki asked, but assumed it was just another one of her harmless hobby.

"I was an angel once, but someone cut my wings, so I learned to fly on a broomstick." She laughed again at his horrified face "Don't worry, I get it from the internet." She stirred the cauldron, clockwise 3 times.

"This recipe is passed to me by a relative. I just wanna try, and make all of you my slaves for one day." She giggled "But I'll spare Yamazaki-san for helping me to get the ingredients."

"Please don't get me in trouble with Vice Commander." The man sighed, gazing at the bubbling green liquid "W—Who is your actual target? Most of us here are already at your command, (Y/N)-san."

"The Yorozuya boss."

Yamazaki's reaction was exactly as she expected.

"Lots of people have feeling for him but he just ignores them all. I don't know. I wanna see what he is like if it's reverse." She mumbled and scooped the potion into one tiny bottle "Don't you want to know too?"

"Um... yeah... I guess..." Yamazaki broke a sweat, but he imagined the scenario would be quite interesting.

"Ok. So you just find a way to slip this into his food or drink. Hehehe..." She gave Yamazaki the bottle, making him jump in protest:

"Why me?!"

"Who else can deceive him but our employee of the month?"

Yamazaki again wondered why he was always at her beck and call.

***

The inner of (Y/N)'s lips almost bleed from how hard she bit it, in order to keep a straight face when the said Yorozuya boss, with his beet red face, fumblingly and nervously, asked her out.

Who knows my magic power is so divine?

Running her hand through the shelves, she picked out a book with blue cover, diverting her eyes from him:

"I'm sorry, Yorozuya-san. I'm not interested in you."

"Don't reject so fast!" Gintoki held her wrist and looked at her longingly; his red eyes burned with passionate desire to have even just a bit of her attention "Just give me one chance. Please."