CHAPTER 5(New Version)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️

    *This chapter includes an 18+ explicit scenes so if you're not into things like this,I'd appreciate it if you'd just skip this chapter.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Xiao Zhan was dragged to Wang yibo's room by Wang yibo.

Xiao Zhan looked at the room's door and when Wang yibo noticed his line of sight,he smirked and locked the door.

Xiao Zhan gulped.

That doesn't seem to be a good sign.

Wang yibo slowly walked towards Xiao Zhan while looking at him with a smirk when Xiao Zhan hiccupped.

"Ummm..Is there at least a water here?I feel like I need some right now..."Xiao Zhan trailed off when he saw Wang yibo's dark face....

"Actually,I can explain..but before that...i---"

"I don't have water."

Xiao Zhan looked at The table in Wang yibo's room who holds a glass of water.

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with a warning Expression.

"Do you really want to drink it?you don't even know exactly why I have it in my room and what I did with it."

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt as if he's danger.

"R-right,then I guess I need to go down and drink?"

"I don't have water,but I have something better."

Xiao Zhan gulped,he feels as if something wrong is about to happen.

"Re-really?what is it?"

Wang yibo just smirked and started taking his pants off....

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when he saw Wang yibo's proud big d*** standing up.

"You can s*ck me off and drink my c**,what do you think?"

Xiao Zhan awkwardly laughed...

"Haha....haha..ha..."Xiao Zhan's awkward smile then left his face "I don't really think that's a good idea."

Instead of listening,Wang yibo just walked towards Xiao Zhan and forcefully made him kneel.

Xiao Zhan was so surprised that Wang yibo made him kneel so easily.

Xiao Zhan looked at the big thing in front of him...

"Open your mouth."

Xiao Zhan fastly and fearfully shook his head.

He'd rather die than do these things with his patient.

"Then don't blame me for being too rough on you."

Wang yibo then forcefully opened Xiao Zhan's trembling mouth with his hands and pushed Xiao Zhan's head towards his d***.

In the blink of an eye,Wang yibo's d*** were already inside Xiao Zhan's mouth.

Xiao Zhan's eyes started getting red and releasing tears....

"Hmmph!hmmph!"

Xiao Zhan tried taking Wang yibo's d*** out of his mouth when Wang yibo suddenly pulled his hair and made him look up to see wang yibo's face....

Xiao Zhan then looked at Wang yibo with fear...Wang yibo's face is showing such a  scary expression...

"Take it out and I'll wreck your throat."

Xiao Zhan stayed still and waited for Wang yibo to come in his mouth.

"Swallow."

Xiao Zhan unwillingly swallowed.

After that,Wang yibo took his thing out Xiao Zhan's mouth and started going around his drawer.

He suddenly lifted a handcuff.

Xiao Zhan suddenly got so scared he unconsciously Ran to the door with fear.

Wang yibo didn't like it and catched him.

"Fuck,I wasn't planning on destroying you,but I guess I have no choice."

Wang yibo then hardly slammed Xiao Zhan on the bed and handcuffed him.

Xiao Zhan started crying with fear...

"No...I don't want...no...stop....no....no!"

*Pak*

Wang yibo then slapped Xiao Zhan.

"You're so noisy."

Wang yibo then looked for a packing tape in his room and taped Xiao Zhan's mouth...

Xiao Zhan cried harder...

He's scared of what wang yibo would do to him...

"Actually,I was irritated when you ran from me... Usually,I wouldn't care about what everyone thinks of me...but I guess you're an exception?"

"Do you wanna know why I'm doing this to you,Xiao Zhan?"

Wang yibo's facial expression turned evil and then he whispered.

"It's because you acted up."

Wang yibo then took Xiao Zhan's lower clothes off and thrusted in Xiao Zhan's *ssh*le, without any preparations whatsoever.

Xiao Zhan felt like crying out....

He wants to scream that it hurts...he wants to shout for Wang yibo to stop...

He just wants for all of it to stop!

Xiao Zhan's hands started moving as if wanting to be free and and Wang yibo watched in amazement as he sees how messed up Xiao Zhan's state right now is,all because of him.

"Does it hurt?"

Xiao Zhan repeatedly nodded with desperation laced in his eyes.

"Really?it feels good for me though."

Wang yibo then started moving again... faster and harder than before....

Xiao Zhan could do nothing but to silently cry out...

This is the first time...Xiao Zhan felt so helpless he wanted to die.

Xiao Zhan became numb after The 5th time Wang yibo cummed in him.

And as time goes by,Xiao Zhan growed weaker and weaker...then passed out for the 11th round.

Wang yibo looked at a passed out Xiao Zhan for a while...

After that,he took his d*ck off Xiao Zhan and gently took the tape and handcuffs off.

He didn't know what got into him,he knew he did something horrible but he didn't regret it.

He had it coming...it was his fault I was interested in him in the first place.

Who said he could come to pretend psychiatrist with me with his adorable and vulnerable face with a gentle Expression?

Wang yibo never wanted something as much as he wanted Xiao Zhan...so that's why...When Xiao Zhan suddenly ran away from him...he felt awfully horrible.

And it was safe to say that he didn't like that feeling.

He felt like he had lost and was rejected.

And so he planned to never let Xiao Zhan run away from him,never again.

Wang yibo then gently caressed Xiao Zhan's hair.

"I don't have a clear mindset,so just obediently stay with me if you still want to be the way you are right now."