CHAPTER 7

*FLASHBACK*

There was a while when Wang yibo has gone to get xiao zhan's medicine since it's some maids day off and some were all out to buy groceries...

Hai kuan had gotten in Wang yibo's room...

"Mr. Xiao Zhan,i'm sorry about my brother's...behavior.."apologized hai kuan...

Xiao Zhan looked at hai kuan with his pleading eyes..

"He raped me..."Xiao Zhan Said now tears falling from his eyes...

"And I'm sorry about that..."hai kuan said but Xiao Zhan just looked away thinking that no one in this house would help or even understand him...

"What can I do to make you forgive my brother?"hai kuan asked...

Xiao zhan's hopeless eyes turned into hopeful in just seconds of hearing it...

"I...want to get out of the contract...I can pay for the contract termination and all just...let me get away from him...please..."Xiao Zhan pleaded...

Hai kuan looked at him with guilt.

"You don't need to pay about the contract termination...I'll just destroy it..."said hai kuan and xiao Zhan smiled...

"Thank---"the door opened revealing Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan and hai kuan pretended that they never talked about anything important...

*FLASHBACK END*

"Do you really think that you can run away from me?!"Wang yibo shouted causing Xiao Zhan to be terrified...

Xiao Zhan don't know what to do...

He knows that psychopaths like wang yibo Is more dangerous when it wants something...

Why couldn't he have had realized sooner that Wang yibo is serious about owning him?!

Xiao Zhan knew that it was impossible to run away from Wang yibo but still...he still would hope that he really could....and he didn't want to back down without even trying...

"You always think about leaving me!you seriously don't care about me!so you want me to just die right?!if I die...you could live easily and marry another person,love another person,and have child with another person!but I won't let you!as long as I live I won't ever let you go!"shouted Wang yibo his cold demeanor now leaving him....

"Wang yibo!enough!"shouted Xiao Zhan not wanting to hear anymore nonsense from the mouth of his rapist...

Wang yibo got even more angrier....

He really doesn't care that I'm hurting?!

Wang yibo's face turned cold all over...

"You think you would be able to run away from me?"Wang yibo asked with his ridiculing tone....

"Then think again."said Wang yibo while smirking...

Xiao Zhan didn't feel good about Wang yibo's words...

"What are you planning?"asked xiao Zhan cautiously...

Wang yibo smirked even wider...

"I don't need to have a plan...I just need to tell someone I want you and you'll be in front of me again..."

Xiao Zhan looked incredibly terrified making Wang yibo have more confidence in his words....

It was the truth though...

"Do you really think that my brother would be able to help you get away from me?even if you leave right now...you'd still go back here..in the end,all your efforts will be in vain...let me tell you something...in everyone's eyes...my brother...is NOTHING compared to me...and it's the truth...yes,my brother is a genius,but what can it use against another genius?nothing!but what can a psychopathly genius use against another?the another's life or maybe even more cruel than that!"Wang yibo explained coldly causing Xiao Zhan to give a very horrified expression....

"You're crazy!you're not a person!"Xiao Zhan exclaimed trying so much to get away from Wang yibo who wouldn't let him...

Wang yibo just laughed at him...

"That's what others call me!but...don't you already know how crazy I am before you even met me?oh!I forgot my brother didn't give you the papers my other psychiatrist wrote about me!sorry!"said Wang yibo and got near Xiao zhan's ear...

"I happened to accidentally burn all of them..."Wang yibo whispered  and walked to the door...

Wang yibo opened the door but not before saying...

"Oh!and you wouldn't want to involve anyone in your escape...We wouldn't want to see you a crying mess just because I happened to accidentally kill the one who helped you.."wang yibo looked at Xiao zhan with his emotionless eyes...

"Wouldn't we?"and then Wang yibo left the room and locked the door from the outside...

Xiao Zhan looked at the door in his hopeless eyes..

You could see in xiao zhan's eyes how his hope is fastly getting drained out of his body...

Can anyone help him?

Would anyone ever be willing to help him?

No one...and even if they would...they'll just die....

Tears started falling from Xiao zhan's eyes....

How did it turn out like this?

Weren't he supposed to be just a carefree psychiatrist who don't give a damn about anything?

Xiao Zhan thought about his family....

If I don't run away from Wang yibo...would they be safe?

Would they even notice how he is missing?

He worries that he wouldn't be able to see his half sister and brother...

Shijie...will you help me?

No!how could he let his shijie help him when he knows that Wang yibo would kill her if she did?!

Xiao Zhan!don't be selfish!

But....

Will Wang yibo even let him see his family?

But jiang cheng knows hai kuan,right?

Hai kuan...can he really help me?

What am I thinking?

Wang yibo even said it....

Hai kuan...

won't be able to help me...

Xiao Zhan laughed at his life's turning point...

How could his beautiful and happy life turn so miserable just for a few days of knowing Wang yibo?

Xiao Zhan gathered his thoughts and wiped his tears...

He was trying to think of a solution of getting away from Wang yibo....

Xiao Zhan look at the room's window to find it barred..

But he could see many guard sorrounding the whole mansion....

Xiao Zhan thought of many possible escape but whenever he see if he could really do it...

The idea rans off from fear of the consequences....

Ok!so his ideas weren't that good!

Xiao Zhan looked for his phone to find his phone under the bed....

BROKEN.

"AH!BASTARD!"the door opened exactly when he shouted...

He looked at the doors direction to see a smirking Wang yibo....