CHAPTER 18

"But...why did you record us?"asked Xiao Zhan at Wang yibo after a while...

"I'll take away everything from him."answered wang yibo coldly...

"The two of you is really strange you're brothers but the two of you wants to destroy each other."said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo's eyes turned cold..

"The second we knew each other there was always a competition between us...we're made to hate and fight each other for the wealth and evrything, that's why none of us wants the other to ever exist."Wang yibo said with a period in his voice...

"What do yo--"Xiao Zhan is startled when someone called Wang yibo's phone...

Wang yibo looked at the unknown number...

Xiao Zhan also looked to see his brother's number...

"That's my brother!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo answered the phone..

"Hello?!is this Wang yibo?!I know you're Wang yibo give the phone to that Asshole Xiao Zhan!"jiang Cheng shouted on the phone causing Wang yibo to look at him and give him the phone with a smirk...

"Jiang Cheng,why did you call?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"Huh!you've got some nerves Xiao Zhan you're really with that Wang yibo guy!"exclaimed jiang Cheng in annoyance...

"Aiyo!jiang Cheng!my dear brother jiang Cheng!what are you even talking about?"sweet talk Xiao Zhan which made jiang Cheng cringe on the other side...

"Xiao Zhan!stop that sweet talk right now!you make me cringe!I'd rather you curse at me than sweet talk me with your fake words!"said jiang Cheng and Xiao Zhan's face reddened knowing as Wang yibo can hear jiang Cheng...

"Yah!jiang Cheng!do you really need to embarrass me?!"asked Xiao Zhan in annoyance to which jiang Cheng snorted...

"Your own existence is even more embarrassing than the way I describe you!"

Xiao Zhan scrunched his nose...

"Yah!I'm still your brother you jerk!"shouted Xiao Zhan at the phone...

"Huh!now you're my brother?!were you even my brother when I called you and you never picked up?!"jiang Cheng shouted....

"What?!when did I not pick up?!"also shouted Xiao Zhan in the phone...

"You asshole!you think I would call Wang yibo to talk to you and not you?!I called you first but you weren't picking up!"nagged jiang Cheng and Xiao Zhan gasped...

"My phone broke ok?!and can you stop calling me an...asshole?others would get a wrong idea if they take it literally you know!"cried Xiao Zhan and jiang Cheng cursed....

"Bastard!"

"Hahahahaha!"laughed Xiao Zhan...

"You have the nerve to laugh?!you must be thinking that mom would let you go for breaking the phone she gave you!"nagged and threatened jiang Cheng..

"Wha---jiang Cheng!don't tell auntie pweaaaseee!!"cried Xiao zhan...

"Huh!and now you're begging!in your dreams asshole!I would like to see you getting nagged for your carelessness!"threatened jiang Cheng even more...

"I'll get it fix!pweassse!!"cried Xiao Zhan again...

"Tsk!you annoy me!just give Wang yibo the phone,you bastard!"shouted jiang Cheng in the phone...

"No!I won't!you have to promise to not te---"

"WANG YIBO!I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!GET THE PHONE FROM THIS BASTARD!NOW!"shouted jiang Cheng on the phone and Wang yibo who's looking at Xiao zhan's cute face took the phone from Xiao Zhan to see what reaction Xiao Zhan would give..

And as Wang yibo expected...Xiao Zhan pouted....

"I'm here."said Wang yibo...

"What's wrong with your brother?"asked jiang Cheng immediately and Xiao Zhan looked curious...

"He wants Xiao Zhan."bluntly said Wang yibo...

Jiang Cheng on the other line....felt a little sad...

Xiao Zhan,huh?

"Ahhh..ok then!just!bye!"fastly said jiang Cheng and hanged up the phone....

After a while....jiang Cheng's tears started to fall...

Fuck you hai kuan!

Who are you to make me cry for you?!

While at Wang yibo's side Xiao Zhan is panicking...

"Why did you tell him that?!"asked Xiao Zhan in panic while walking back and forth...

"He asked me."simply answered Wang yibo looking at a circling Xiao Zhan in his room....

"But he likes hai kuan...will he hate me?"murmured Xiao Zhan which caused Wang yibo to sigh...

Wang yibo walked to Xiao Zhan and hugged him...

"Xiao Zhan...I don't think your brother's love for you is that weak for him to hate you just because of my brother...and besides...would you rather let him fall even deeper for my brother who you know will never catch him?"coaxed Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan relaxed..

"Of course not..."said Xiao Zhan and rest his head in Wang yibo's chest...

"I just don't want him to feel hurt..."said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo snorted...

"Whatever you do,he'd still get hurt.."

"I know but...I don't want to be the one who cause him pain..."said xiao Zhan...

"And as I said,whatever you do,no matter how many times you try to avoid it,there still would be a time when you'd inflict pain in him not only him but even everyone...and if you think about it carefully...hai kuan is the one who hurt him..not you.."explained Wang yibo while pointing at Xiao Zhan...

"Do you understand?"asked Wang yibo and lifted xiao zhan's chin...

"Understood."answered Xiao Zhan while looking at Wang yibo's eyes...

Wang yibo smirked..

"Then all's good."

And then Wang yibo let go of Xiao zhan's chin...

"Always remember...you don't need to feel guilty...for the things you never really need to feel guilty for."said Wang yibo with his dark eyes...

Xiao Zhan nodded....

"Let's go."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo in confusion...

"Go where?"

"In the bathroom....we need to shower again..."said Wang yibo and Xiao zhan's face paled...

There's no doubt that with Wang yibo's stamina....they would have sex once again...

"Can we not shower together?"asked Xiao Zhan to which Wang yibo creased his forehead and glared at Xiao Zhan...

"And why not?"asked Wang yibo in his scary voice...

"I'm tired..."said Xiao Zhan....

"Don't worry..."Xiao Zhan was relieved....

"I'll go easy this time."

NOT.