CHAPTER 23

"No!No!No!"repeatedly disagreed hai kuan while getting away from Xiao Zhan...

"Hai kuan you have to do this!"said Xiao Zhan but hai kuan keeps shaking his head...

"I don't have to!"disagreed hai kuan......

"Would you rather Wang yibo continue to kill?!"asked Xiao Zhan frustrated at the situation...

Hai kuan stopped shaking his head and looked at Xiao Zhan...

"No..."said hai kuan weakly and cried...

"Why do you have to die with him then?"asked hai kuan weakly...

"I can't leave him..."

"Yes you can!Xiao Zhan haven't you still realized it yet?!he's a psychopath and his actions!his actions are becomin more..psychopathic!"argued hai kuan but this time...it was Xiao zhan's turn to shook his head...

"I won't leave him...I won't leave him and let him die on his own...I told you...he needed someone with him...he's always needed someone with him...and I also told you..I'm willing to be that someone..."explained Xiao Zhan...

"Please..."hai kuan doesn't know what he is pleading for anymore...

Xiao Zhan shook his head and held hai kuan's hand which is holding the bomb control....

"Please....the bomb planted inside is supposed to explode in 5 hours...which means we still have two hours...but.
.in case Wang yibo tried to escape..please...please press that!"

Hai kuan is speechless...

Xiao Zhan is obviously afraid to die!but then...he's willing to die for Wang yibo?

"Do you really love him that much?...."Xiao Zhan nodded weakly...

"For me...it is impossible not to love him...."

Hai kuan cried even more and gritted his teeth...

"You're crazy!you're both crazy!"shouted hai kuan and ran away....

Xiao Zhan smiled...

He knew that hai kuan would do it....

Now....it's just time to wait for Wang yibo...

                   *Click*

Xiao Zhan looked at the door to see Wang yibo with blood on his clothes......

Xiao Zhan walked rather calmly to Wang yibo...

"Is that jiejie's blood?"asked Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo smirked and nodded...

"Are you angry?"

"No...I'm fine with it..."

Xiao Zhan walked Wang yibo to the bathroom and bathed Wang yibo.....

After a while Wang yibo dressed himself up...

"Why are you so quite?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan just shooked his head...

"I love you...I love you so much...that it hurts..."

"Why does it hurt?"

"I'm afraid...but I'm with you...so I guess I shouldn't be...you'll protect me,right?"Xiao Zhan knew that he weren't really answering Wang yibo's question...

Wang yibo smiled a knowing smile....

"I'll protect you...I will..."said Wang yibo softly and Xiao Zhan smiled...

"Do you want to know a story?"asked Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo nodded...

"There was maiden who were so in love with a guy...the guy got crazy....and then the maiden is ready to die with the guy..."

"Such an interesting story..."commented Wang yibo...

"What do you think does the story mean?"

"How would I know?the story is full of secrets and missing all the important parts..."

"Do you not like it?"

"I have no reason to not like it....besides the story is interesting...and wonderful.."Xiao Zhan smiled softly..

"What made it interesting?"

"It's told by you...how could it not be interesting?"

"Will you be interested in all the stories if it is told by me?"

"Yes...will you tell me more?"

"I will..."Xiao Zhan looked at the window to see many stars...

Wang yibo also looked at the stars...

"Where will you tell me?"

"At this very place..."

"Then I'm not allowed to leave this place if I want to listen to your stories?"asked Wang yibo smirking which also caused Xiao Zhan to smirk...

"No... You are allowed to leave this place just.... Just stay with me and you'll hear more stories...so make sure and promise that  you won't ever leave me..."warned Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo laughed...

"No I'll take you wherever I go... You surely won't mind,would you?"

"I'm prepared...where are you even taking me?"

"What if I tell you that it's hell?would you still want to go?"

"I'll go wherever you take me...I'm not one to oppose..."

"Of course since you're the reason why I'm taking you there..."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo and smiled softly...

Wang yibo already knew about his plan...

"You're not gonna get angry and ask why?"

Wang yibo smirked...

"You're gonna be with me forever after this...I won't let it pass.."

Xiao Zhan shooked his head while smiling...

"When did you know?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"I guessed it a little earlier than you thought...you surely wouldn't just watch while I kill,right?"

"Then why didn't you stop me?"

"I love the idea... So why should I stop you?"

"You're nuts..."

"I'm a psychopath..."

"And I'm your possession.."

"By the way...I never expect you to forgive me the first time I screwed you..."suddenly said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan laughed...

"You raped me!"

"What did I do for you to forgive me?"asked Wang yibo...

"I don't remember..."answered Xiao Zhan unaffectionately....

"Are you sure you're in your right mind that time?"

"I might not be in my right mind that time...but I still made the right decision didn't I?"

Wang yibo chuckled...

"Be honest...When did you start to love me?"

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo emotionlessly...

"You're being cocky..."

Wang yibo laughed....

"Hayyy...I would have had wished to see and hear more from you...but it seems like I won't be able to!"

"Do we really need to die?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao zhan softly nodded...

"Your crave for killing someone who gets in your way is getting stronger...do you need to live?"asked Xiao Zhan back...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan amusely...

"Who could have thought that the guy who used to be scared of seeing people die would say death without even fliching?"

"Would you like me to flinch?"

"Yes please.."answered Wang yibo teasingly and much to Wang yibo's amusement....

Xiao Zhan really did fake a flinch...