CHAPTER 21

Xiao Zhan laid alone in Wang yibo's room...

"Wang yibo!whatever you do.....I'll always love you and just think of you as someone important!I never even in one second thought of you as a monster..."

"AHHHHH!!"shouted Xiao Zhan and rolled on the bed...

Why did I even say that?!

Ah!so embarrassing!

I even said that I love him!

Ahhh!!!really!

Xiao Zhan then remembered Wang yibo's words...

"Silly"

What kind of answer is that?!

Is that even supposed to answer my...my....my....

Confession?

Ahhhh!!besides...why did I even tell him that I love him?!

Really Really Really Really Really---

The door opened....

"AHHH!!EMBARASSING!!"shouted Xiao zhan while pressing his hands in both his ears and posing like a ball on the bed...

"Pft!pftttt----HAHAHAHAHA!!"Xiao Zhan looked at the door to find Wang yibo laughing....

Xiao Zhan's face reddened....

"Wha--what are you doing here?!"shouted Xiao Zhan embarrassed for being caught doing something...well..it's a normal thing for him but based on Wang yibo's reaction it really is embarrassing!

"I wasn't planning on leaving the room....I just...lost my cool a little while ago I guess..."admitted Wang yibo Xiao zhan's mouth opened...

How can he admit something as embarrassing as that?!

"We--well!if you say so...the--then....just a while ago I.... I....also lost my cool?"imitated Xiao Zhan unsurely...

Wang yibo mockingly smirked...

"If you say so..."said Wang yibo and laid on top of Xiao Zhan...

"Wha--what are you doing?!"asked Xiao Zhan getting cautious of the threat which is about to happen....

"What do you think?"asked Wang yibo in his seductive tone while looking at Xiao zhan's lips...

Xiao Zhan got insecure at Wang yibo's gaze on his lips...

"Your lips seems to be inviting me..."said Wang yibo in a teasing and lusting voice....

"That's...."Xiao Zhan trailed off and nervously licked his lower lips...

Wang yibo's eyes darkened while looking at a now very moisturized lips of Xiao Zhan....

"You just seduced me right?"asked Wang yibo...

"N--"Xiao Zhan was cutted off when Wang yibo suddenly kissed him and immediately...Wang yibo's tounge is already in him....

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and also kissed back..

The two started fighting for dominance...

And Wang yibo won....

"Hmmm~~"moaned Xiao Zhan in between kisses which made Wang yibo's hard on harder than before...

The two knew how the two of them ended up naked...

But then neither cared...

Xiao Zhan who is so eager to get Wang yibo inside him grinded his asshole at Wang yibo's hardened dick...