CHAPTER 22

Many months had passed and Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan lived peacefully in  one month...

But not until hai kuan had brainwashed many people to separate Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo from each other...

Wang yibo got crazy and let his men kill anyone who would try or even oppose to their relationship...

Hai kuan had told Xiao Zhan many times that Wang yibo is a monster...but Xiao Zhan doesn't even seem to care...

He'll think of Wang yibo as someone he loves...

And besides he promised Wang yibo never to see him as the bad guy....

Xiao Zhan looked at the side of the bed to see no Wang yibo beside him....

Xiao Zhan frowned...

Wang yibo seemed to be hiding something from him..

He's not about to be.....replaced,right?

Xiao Zhan got up and dressed...

He walked to the mansion's veranda...

Xiao Zhan looked at the sky for a while and sighed...

"Will you just stare at me?"asked Xiao Zhan softly and hai kuan got out...

"No,I'm planning to talk to you."said hai kuan...

"Or more like mock you...."added hai kuan and smirked...

"Go on then..."said Xiao Zhan tired at all the things he had been through...

"You really has become like him,huh?"asked hai kuan and Xiao Zhan snapped his head to him...

"What do you mean?"asked Xiao Zhan confused and curious...

"You know what I mean....."hai kuan said and looked at Xiao Zhan's eyes with his intense eyes...

Xiao Zhan looked down for a while and slowly looked up...

"You're right."said Xiao Zhan and smirked Wang yibo's sinister smirk....

"I'm terrified...extremelyyyyy terrified...who would have known that such a good psychiatrist would also be messed up by him?"said hai kuan now with a hint of seriousness in his voice...

"Do you not care about your family anymore Xiao Zhan?"asked hai kuan and Xiao Zhan snorted..

"Why?will you kill them if I do?"asked Xiao zhan back and hai kuan looked at Xiao Zhan with disgust...

"You think that I would be able to kill someone?!and is it that easy to say things like that to the one who treated you like a family?!"shouted ask hai kuan....

"Of course...since I'm not the one who would do it...you see words are easy...deeds are not."said Xiao Zhan calmly and sipped the red wine he brought with him...

"You're crazy!"shouted hai kuan..

"And you think I care?"asked Xiao Zhan and looked at hai kuan with his emotionless eyes...

"You've changed Xiao Zhan!he's changed you into someone you're not!"exclaimed hai kuan wanting to at least wake Xiao Zhan up....

"Someone I'm not?did he even force me to be like this?and besides....i'm not even normal to begin with....I knew what people thinks easily...and i know that something...something is missing...how do you think you would react if you become a psychiatrist,you treat all kinds of disordered patient and live alone in an apartment?I'm sure you would start thinking and doing anything just to satisfy your boredom...Wang yibo...he...he just gave me light and made my life more fun...and now...aren't you the one forcing me to give up someone and things that I loved?"