CHAPTER 8

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo with hate..

"What do you want?"ask Xiao Zhan...

"Nothing,continue,I would like to watch you as you keep thinking of something or anything just to get away from me."said Wang yibo with his amused eyes..

He's mocking me,isn't he?

"Wang yibo is it fun?!"Xiao Zhan shouted ask when Wang yibo's mocking got into his head...

"What do you mean?if it's the sex,yes it's fun.but after that,it's nerve wrecking..."Xiao Zhan's face got red when he heard the word 'sex'

It just...felt so weird and awkward hearing it....

"By the way,can you even walk properly?"Wang yibo asked mockingly causing Xiao Zhan to feel challenged of walking in front of wang yibo...

"I can!"said Xiao Zhan and got up and started walking..

"Ha!walking like a  limped old guy now,are we?and what's with your wide opened legs?!"mocked Wang yibo even more...

Xiao Zhan got embarrassed and stopped walking but when he felt that he can't balance himself while standing he sat at wang yibo's bed...not wanting to cause more embarrassment than he should...

"So what?!there's always a room for improvement!"defended xiao Zhan ...

Wang yibo gave him a up and down look...

"That is...if you'll improve.."

Xiao Zhan felt confuse...

"What do you mean?"Xiao Zhan asked to be pushed down by Wang yibo again...

"Wha--what are you doing?!"Xiao Zhan asked in panic when he saw Wang yibo on top of him...

"What do you think?"asked Wang yibo and started kissing him...

"No!hmmpp!hmmpp!"Xiao Zhan said while trying his best to get his face away from Wang yibo....

Xiao Zhan tried to wriggle his legs just to feel pain all over his body...

Wang yibo who saw Xiao zhan's wide face with a pained expression just laughed at a cute Xiao Zhan and got in Xiao Zhan in a flash...

Xiao zhan's body felt so painful....

Couldn't Wang yibo wait for him to be good again before...having sex with him???

'cause it hurts like hell!!

Wang yibo started moving so fast Xiao Zhan could do nothing but cry...

Xiao Zhan just kept crying while Wang yibo keeps doing him...

Xiao Zhan,is that all you can do?

Just cry?

You couldn't even fight back?

How pathetic are you?

Xiao Zhan cried more by his thoughts..

He is so weak...

He couldn't even protect himself...

Xiao Zhan kept thinking when he all of a sudden felt pleasure...

"Ahhh!"Xiao Zhan couldn't help but moan....

Wang yibo who heard it looked at him and started moving faster while always hitting the same spot Xiao Zhan felt pleasure to...

"Ahh!stop!ahh!ahhh~~"Xiao Zhan put his hands on his mouth to stop his moans...

Xiao Zhan felt betrayed by his body....