CHAPTER 15

Xiao Zhan woke up to see Wang yibo's face so close to him....

I should condemn myself shouldn't I?

I have sinned as having a professionalism of a psychiatrist...

I know it already...

To the way my heart beats for you...

To the way I want you to feel the same as I do...

To the way of me not wanting to see you hurt and wanting to be beside you....

I knew it....I have fallen in love with you....and I also knew that it was wrong...but I let it....

Because I couldn't control it anymore.....

It doesn't matter even if you don't really love me and just see me as a possession....

"I'm willing to be yours...."murmured Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo opened his eyes...

"Really?"asked Wang yibo with a smile in his face...

"Yes,but I just want one favor..."said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo nodded...

"Continue."ordered Wang yibo....

"I don't want you to have anyone else beside me..I know i'm being selfish....but...I don't want you taking interest with someone other than me...just....I just want you to only believe me and me...no one else...."

Wang yibo is silent for a while....

"Then...would you do the same?"asked wang yibo and Xiao Zhan continuously nodded...

"Yes!"answered Xiao Zhan...

"So would I."said Wang yibo and hugged Xiao Zhan...

The two stayed quite like that...

"Waking up one morning..."Xiao Zhan sang and Wang yibo looked at him signalling for him to continue...

Xiao Zhan then continued...

"And found the world seems different
You are still sleeping
And have no idea of what is in my mind at this moment...
I should let you continuously sleep and have a nice dream..."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo with his hesitancy displayed on his face...

"I'm thinking the moment we look into each other eyes and say nothing
The love I have for you
I can feel it already...
The good moments we had..
Do you feel the same way I do?
Should I keep this to myself?
Or should I say it out loud?"

Xiao Zhan then looked at Wang yibo affectionately...

He can finally say it out loud...

"That I want you to be my last
The person who shares every single breath with...
I promise I will never make you sad or cry
Do you hear that?my dear love..."Xiao Zhan suddenly teared up And Wang yibo wiped his tears...

"What are you crying for?"asked Wang yibo affectionately and chuckled..

"And please never let go of my hand..."continued xiao Zhan while his tears slowly falls....

"So...you love me?"asked Wang yibo slowly...

Xiao Zhan smiled...

"I do."answered Xiao Zhan while wiping the tears that keeps falling from his face...

"I actually had a song for you when I first met you..."admitted Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan looked at him in curiousity...

"When we first met?like....when we first met in your...room?here?"asked Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo laughed...

He forgot that Xiao Zhan never noticed him until he met him...

"No,when we were in elementary...."Wang yibo said much to Xiao zhan's shock!

"No way!how?!I mean...like really..how?!"

"How what?"

"How everything!"Xiao Zhan said not caring to explain everything...

"We used to go to the same elementary..."said Wang yibo that caused Xiao Zhan even more shock...

"The how come I never knew you?"Xiao Zhan asked....

Wang yibo smirked...

"It was my first day and I saw you....you're in a higher section so of course you wouldn't notice me...I was about to follow you and then some girl tried to flirt with me faking to borrow a sharpener and then that's when I digged a hole in her hand with her pencil..."explained Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan's eyes were so big...

"So the day you digged a hole on some girls hand.....you mean...I'm part of the reason why you did that?!"Xiao Zhan asked...

And Wang yibo nodded...

Xiao Zhan felt so special...

Even though Wang yibo did wrong he still felt happy that wang yibo didn't let that girl flirt with him....

And Xiao Zhan knew that his cause of happiness is wrong...

"And then since then I got home schooled....even though we are very influential in that school...we still can't ruin our reputation."continued Wang yibo...

"So...since then...you like never met me again?"

Xiao zhan's question made Wang yibo remember his secret room which consists of Xiao zhan's pictures while growing up and Wang yibo smirked...

"You wouldn't want to know."Wang yibo said deciding not to tell Xiao Zhan since Xiao zhan might get shocked...

"But why?I want to!"whined Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo looked at him intensely...

"You'll know it when the time is right..."

"And when would that right time come?!"

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan seriously...

"When you already love me so much that whatever you know about me you won't get scared of me."said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan couldn't do anything but nod...

What does Wang yibo mean about him being scared at Wang yibo?

There's no way he will!and even if he did...he still won't be able to resist the love he has for him!

Xiao Zhan hugged Wang yibo and then suddenly remembered the song Wang yibo has talked about just a while ago...

"Then...will you let me hear the song you wrote for me?"Xiao Zhan asked but he is met with silence...

"Hey!"said Xiao Zhan and shaked Wang yibo for wang yibo to ignore him...

"Oh come on!"whined Xiao Zhan and pouted...

And then Xiao Zhan got Wang yibo's attention....

"Finally!"said Xiao Zhan and looked at Wang yibo in expectation to hear Wang yibo sing...

But he got none...

"No."

"But why?"asked Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo never said anything anymore....

Xiao Zhan is left pouting....

"You won't answer my question and you won't let me hear you sing!ah!fine!"whined Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo looked at him with his cold eyes...

"You're whiny..."said Wang yibo coldly...

"But you still won't hear it!"and then Wang yibo pulled his tounge out at Xiao Zhan causing Xiao Zhan to slowly digest what the psychopath Wang yibo did...

Did Wang yibo....just...pulled his tounge out at him?!

A/N:the song xiao zhan sang  is called 'hold me tight' and is a song of the Thailand BL drama called 'Tharntype' the song is up there!