CHAPTER 13

Wang yibo keeps pacing back and forth while Xiao Zhan's eyes keeps following his every movement...

"Wang yibo...just tell me...what's wrong?!"Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore...

Wang yibo keeps walking back and forth and it's making him dizzy...

"Shhh...I'm thinking!"shushed Wang yibo to Xiao Zhan while looking so serious...

"What are you even thinking about?"asked Xiao Zhan in confusion and curiousity...

"I'm thinking about what to think!"said Wang yibo and xiao zhan's mouth opened...

"What?!"Xiao Zhan asked exasperated....

"What?!"imitated Wang yibo with his mocking face...

Xiao zhan's forehead creased...

"What's your problem?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"What's your problem?"imitated Wang yibo again...

Xiao zhan's forehead creased even more...

"Seriously,what's your problem?!"asked Xiao Zhan frustrated at Wang yibo...

Wang yibo sensed Xiao zhan's frustration and felt proud with himself!

Huh!that's what he get for pissing me off!

"Seriously,what's your problem?!"continuously imitated Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan glared at Wang yibo not daring to say anymore word....

Wang yibo raised his right eyebrows while looking at a glaring Xiao Zhan...

They had a glaring contest for a while until Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore!

"Okay!tell me!what did I do wrong?!"Xiao Zhan deliberately said since he knew that he needs to be the one who did wrong for Wang yibo to talk....

"What did you talk with that asshole brother of mine?"asked Wang yibo immediately..

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows...

That's the reason why Wang yibo is acting so childish in front of him?!

"We talked and then...I asked him why he had to punch you!"Xiao Zhan explained...

"Huh!you talked to him because of that...or you just want to seduce my brother?!"wang yibo asked losing his  cool....

Xiao Zhan didn't know what just happened  and Wang yibo seemed to be so angry...

"What?!no way!"Xiao Zhan immediately denied...

"Don't lie!I know that you're lying!"Wang yibo shouted not willing to hear anymore of Xiao zhan's lies....

"What?!but I'm not lying!"denied Xiao Zhan again...

"No!you're planning to escape with his help again aren't you?!"Wang yibo shouted...

"I didn't!"defended Xiao Zhan while looking at an angry Wang yibo...

He doesn't know why things had come to this...

Weren't they handling it pretty well just a while ago?

Then why is Wang yibo suddenly getting angry for no reason?!

"Look!just listen to me!"Wang yibo didn't listen to Xiao Zhan...

All he could think was that Xiao Zhan is lying to him and that he needed to let Xiao Zhan feel the unbearable pain he's feeling right now...

He wanted to punch Xiao Zhan but for some reason he couldn't...

And so Wang yibo got even more frustrated of himself!