THE LOVE OF ROYALTIES...

they are unstoppable...

they are inseparable...

they are royalties...

they are geniuses....

they are brothers...

and they're lovers...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"yibo Gege...do we really need to do this?"asked Wang Zhan with hesitance in his voice...

"yes,or else they'll always get in our way..."said Wang yibo while coaxing Wang Zhan...

"but..but...they are our parents...and i..i love them both..."reasoned Wang Zhan and Wang yibo's face darkened....

"and so?!you love them more than me?!you don't want me to kill them and just let them separate us together?!"shouted Wang yibo which caused their parents to wake up...

Wang yibo who saw his parents getting up immediately pulled the gun at both their parents...

Wang Zhan shouted and looked behind him to see his now dead parents...

"mama!papa!"shouted Wang Zhan and was about to run and hug their parents when Wang yibo stopped and hugged him...

"shhh..shhh..it's okay..I'm here..from now on,it's only us two..we only love and care for each other and no one else...i'll protect and love you from now on..."coaxed Wang yibo and Wang Zhan just cried in his big brothers arms....

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So that's a wrap....

It's another story about...a rather dangerous love of brothers....

By the way...Xiao zhan is named Wang Zhan in this story...since they're siblings...

If you want....you can check the story up....😅😅

By the way...to all those who likes,reads,and votes for my stories..thank you very much!I really appreciate it!

And also to Nayanamaheswar thanks for following!