CHAPTER 12

Hai kuan couldn't believe at the scene in front of him....

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo were hugging each other....

Hai kuan looked for a while and found out that Wang yibo is awake...

Hai kuan narrowed his eyes....

"Stop pretending to sleep and talk with me."said hai kuan and he then saw Wang yibo let go of Xiao Zhan and then Wang yibo sat on the bed with his legs crossed....

Wang yibo smirked....

"Here?"asked Wang yibo with his cocky smile....

"Outside."answered hai kuan with his sharp voice...

Wang yibo smirked even more...

"As you wish..."and then Wang yibo got up and walked outside....

Wang yibo followed hai kuan in the storage room...

Without notice...hai kuan punched Wang yibo...

"Wang yibo!you've got some nerve!"shouted hai kuan....

Wang yibo just smirked and wiped the blood on his lips...

"What do you mean?I don't know what you're talking about."said Wang yibo while faking innocence...

"He's fucking innocent for Goodness sake!"still shouted hai kuan...

"Does it look like I care?"mocked Wang yibo...

Hai kuan smirked with sarcasm...

"Wasn't that punch enough?"

"A girly Punch would never be enough.."

Hai kuan got irritated....

"Leave him alone!don't mess with him!"shouted hai kuan again...

If only hai kuan knew that Wang yibo was the one being messed by Xiao Zhan without Xiao Zhan knowing....

Wang yibo touched his ears...

"Aish!couldn't you just talk and not shout?"

Hai kuan's eyes is now burning...

"Do you not take me seriously?"

"Yes,I don't.glad that you know!"said Wang yibo and smirked cockily....

"You've got some nerves Wang yibo!but let me tell you this....Xiao Zhan....will never love you!"said hai kuan trying to get into Wang yibo's nerves....

"Try harder."said Wang yibo and walked out the storage room....

"Oh but wait!"said Wang yibo when he's near the door and got in front of hai kuan again

"I should at least give back what you gave me..."and then Wang yibo punched hai kuan...

"Right?"finished Wang yibo with his sentence and left...

Hai kuan was left fuming in anger....

"Ahhh!!"shouted hai kuan and kicked all the thing he could kick...

Meanwhile Wang yibo who is leaning at the wall near the door  laughed and left completely....

Who told hai kuan to meddle with his affairs anyway?

Wang yibo walked back to his room which he knows Xiao Zhan is still inside....

But he's sure as hell that Xiao Zhan is awake since he knew that when hai kuan talked to him Xiao Zhan woke up too...

Ahhh..my cute bunny even knows how to pretend to sleep!haha!

Wang yibo got in his room to see Xiao Zhan sat up on the bed while in a daze...

Wang yibo neared Xiao Zhan and flicked his fingers to get Xiao zhan's attention...

Xiao Zhan looked at him wanting to ask him something but is hesitating....

"Talk."said Wang yibo and sat beside Xiao Zhan...

"I...heard hai kuan ge and just wanted to ask about what he talked with you..."said Xiao Zhan hesitantly...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan looking at him and mostly at his bruised lips...

"What happened?"ask Xiao Zhan in worry...

"He got it harder."immediately answered Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan got even more panicked...

"He punched you?how could he?where's the first aid kit anyway?"asked Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo pointed at the drawer which Xiao Zhan immediately walked to and grabbed the first aid kit...

Xiao Zhan now sat in front of him and started treating him...

"What happened?and does he really need to punch you?!"ask Xiao Zhan in a worried voice...

Wang yibo could see in Xiao zhan's face how worried Xiao Zhan is...

Well...Xiao zhan's expression always gives Xiao Zhan away...

"He punched me and shouted talk at me..."said Wang yibo as if it's nothing serious...

"Is your brother nuts?!"ask Xiao Zhan in disbelief....

Wang yibo laughed at a worried Xiao Zhan...

"Well...I'm sure i'm more nuts than him.."said Wang yibo while smiling....

Xiao Zhan cleaned up his bruised lips....

"Done."said xiao Zhan and started getting all the first aid kit he used in the first aid box...

"Seriously...you're brother didn't need to punch you he could have just talk to you and then the both of you wouldn't get hurt!"nagged Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo just chuckled...

"It's not our thing."said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan looked at him with disbelief....

"And you're talking because?"Xiao Zhan asked in sarcasm which Wang yibo didn't get...

"I want to."answered Wang yibo without any humor...

Xiao Zhan sighed,got up with the first aid kit and placed the first aid kit in the top of the drawer...

And the walked back and sat in front of wang yibo...

"So....what did you two even talk about?"Xiao Zhan asked and Wang yibo gave him an impassive look...

"I weren't listening."lied wang yibo while looking at Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan knew that Wang yibo is lying but he didn't want to force Wang yibo and so...he let the topic go....

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while...

"You know I'm lying,aren't you?"asked Wang yibo calmly...

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo and nodded....

"I know.."voiced Xiao Zhan and looked away...

"You're not gonna ask me?"ask Wang yibo again...

"Are you willing to tell me?"ask Xiao Zhan asked back and Wang yibo smiled....

"Do you wanna know why it hurts when someone lied to you?"asked Wang yibo all of a sudden...

Xiao Zhan thought for a while...

"I sometimes feel like I know it but sometimes I feel like i just don't.and then I would suddenly feel confused so...would you rather tell me?"said and asked Xiao Zhan....

Wang yibo smiled....

"Simply because you already know that they were lying..."Wang yibo said and Xiao Zhan looked at him in disbelief...

"Isn't that already obvious?!"asked Xiao Zhan in disbelief....

"If that's already obvious...why do you still ask me?Idiot!"defended Wang yibo to himself...