CHAPTER 2

Xiao Zhan looked around to find nothing but darkness...

Did he already say that this is getting creepy????

Because this is really creepy...

"Not a fan of a little light,ain't we?haha.."Xiao Zhan asked nervously...

Silence enveloped the room....

"I don't need you."said the man with an icy voice...

And boy so I don't want you anymore...but I already signed the contract!!

"Haha..maybe we can settle it with a talk?"ask Xiao Zhan awkwardly...

"I don't do talk."said the icy man again...

"Well...how about the light?"asked Xiao Zhan again...

"You want a light?"the cold man asked...

"I am hoping it's not the light from heaven though hehe.."Xiao Zhan was actually a cheerful person and so he can't understand why he is being such an ass kisser to this scary man...

He heard the man chuckle lightly and turned on the lights...

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes adjusting from the lights...

He opened his eyes to see a very beautiful man looking at him...

He looks like an angel....

Did god create this man just for the sole purpose of deception?

Xiao Zhan took his eyes away the man when he noticed the man also looking at him...

The man sat in the bed...

"Sit with me will you?"asked the man and so...

Xiao Zhan even though a LOT reluctant sat beside the scary  man...

"uhhhmmm...I'm Xiao Zhan I am a psychologist and I hope to be able to umm..make you better?"Xiao Zhan mentally slapped himself when he doesn't seem so sure of his answer...

he's a professional psychiatrist for god's sake!

Wang yibo smirk at the psychiatrist's vulnerability....

"I'm Wang yibo,a psychopath and.....you're mine..."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo not believing his own ears.

"Sorry I think i mistakenly heard something wrong from your words...can you repeat it again?"

"Wang yibo,psychopath,the one who owns you..."repeated Wang yibo now with a sinister smirk...

Xiao Zhan dumbfoundedly looked at Wang yibo for a while...and then his face started to turned red as if he realized something anger worthy...

"Are all of you pranking me right now?aside from having a high salary and now you!a psychopath!if you're a psychopath then why aren't I one?huh!I knew this is absurd even from the beginning!"said and almost shouted Xiao zhan...

"Is my brother part of this?is this my brother's idea?that asshole!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan feeling angry that his brother jiang Cheng has the nerves to prank him with a childish prank...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan amusedly for a while...

"No.how high is your salary?I'm a psychopath.maybe because you're a psychiatrist.do you find this absurd?no.this is no one's idea.and do you usually call your brother like that?'Cause the fuckers keeps saying that it's not good to say something like that with your brother..."

Xiao Zhan looked at yibo stunned...

He answered according to my questions and words...

Xiao Zhan looked around the room to find this neat...

The wide room is very neat and clean...

So this guy likes everything in order....

Xiao Zhan noted that in his head...

"Can..I...ask you some questions?"asked Xiao zhan trying to compose himself...

"Only if you answer mine."Xiao Zhan looked confused for a while and realized what Wang yibo meant.

"Ohh...sorry so rude of me!it's 200,000 a month and yeah well I find this a little absurd honestly....but my brother?he calls me worser than that!"

"Uhhhmmm...how are you?"asked Xiao Zhan nervously...

There is something in Wang yibo that makes Xiao Zhan conscious....and afraid...

And this is too weird for Xiao Zhan since he had many patients like Wang yibo....

"Fine."answered yibo calmly while looking at Xiao zhan...

Xiao Zhan averted his eyes...

"Oh.umm...hobbies?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"Messing with someone's mind."answered yibo impassively not taking his eyes off Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but feel weak...he feels hypnotized by the man beside him...

"Oohh...how many psychiatrist have you had before me?"

Yibo looked up seemingly thinking and counting...

"Dunno,but almost half a million"Xiao Zhan looked at yibo shocked...

What the hell???!!!

"No way!"immediately reacted Xiao zhan...

Wang yibo just smirked...

"You think I'm lying?"said yibo now looking in front and smirking....

But what scared xiao zhan the most is that the smirk is a sinister one and it just can't seem to leave yibo's lips...

"Then...how did you have that many psychiatrist?"although xiao Zhan has many questions he decided to ask it one by one...

Since he still doesn't know about yibo's temper...

"I was diagnosed to have a 'callous and unemotional traits' when I was five and so ever since I was 5 I started having psychiatrist come and go as they please in my room..."Wang yibo's sinister smirk disappeared...

"But it's ok...they'll eventually leave anyway..."and as if on cue Wang yibo's sinister smirk came back...

"Why?"asked xiao Zhan curious as to why the psychiatrist would leave....

"'cause I mess with their mind and they find my room creepy..."

Xiao zhan's brows creased....

"Creepy?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"Yes..."

"How?"

Yibo got up and walked to a door in his room...and opened it...

Xiao Zhan could have swore that he almost got a heart attack...

Behind the door is many crazily messed teddy bears whose stabbed,chocked,and many different kinds of death described in each one of teddy bears...and the drawings....of murders...

"You..."Xiao Zhan could not utter any word...

He really felt so scared right now...

Is this Wang yibo scaring him like the others???

"What do you think Xiao zhan,amazing isn't it?"asked Wang yibo with the sinister smirk not leaving his lips...

Xiao Zhan opened his mouth but he was unable to say a single world...

Of all the patients xiao Zhan ever had...Wang yibo was the scariest and craziest he encountered....

"Aww...don't look so surprised this is my collection of teddy bears since I was a child,i'm like any other children,I love teddy bears...I just play with them the different way..hahaha!"

Wang yibo laughed at Xiao zhan's reaction...

So naive...

So innocent...

So pure....

So good......

                  TO DESTROY.