CHAPTER 4

"And I'm telling you I didn't!"shouted Xiao Zhan

"Dude!I'm sure you did something for him to kiss you!"

Here are jiang Cheng and Xiao Zhan in xiao zhan's apartment...arguing about the well...kiss between and his pervert devil psychopath patient Wang yibo...

"I didn't!you and hai kuan saw it!he just---like---kissed me out of nowhere!I was also surprised!"

"I saw the two of you kissing before we even got in!so don't lie!"

"But-that was also out of nowhere!I was flustered and I couldn't move!"

"Xiao Zhan our mom never raised you to just kiss someone you just--had a---oh god!a therapy!of all things!"

"Wha---no!for the hundredth time!HE.KISSED.ME.OUT.OF.NOWHERE!"said Xiao Zhan  pointing out every word....

"Really?"asked jiang Cheng trying to make sure...

"Really."said Xiao Zhan relieved that jiang Cheng finally believed him...

"Well!that's one hell of a patient then!"

Xiao Zhan looked at jiang cheng in disbelief....

"What?at least the guy's good looking!"jiang Cheng exclaimed making Xiao Zhan facepalm!

"Is that even supposed to comfort me?"Xiao Zhan asked in disbelief....

"Well..that seems a little comforting to me.."muttered jiang Cheng..

"Sure..shut your mouth."said Xiao Zhan and got up from the sofa he's sitting on...

Xiao Zhan started cooking...and he remembered what happened after the kiss...

Well...nothing much to remember though...since...he kinda just ran away with a red face!

Oh god!just remembering how he handled the situation makes him feel the feeling of embarrassment!

Xiao zhan finished cooking and was about to get a plate for him and jiang Cheng when he saw nothing clean but a single mug....

O.K.

"Jiang Cheng!would you mind washing these for me?"said Xiao Zhan to jiang Cheng while pointing at his sink full of kitchen wares...

Now it was jiang Cheng's turn to facepalm...

"Yeah..I would!clean it yourself,you slacker!"shouted jiang Cheng back....

"Thought so.."murmured Xiao Zhan and started washing the kitchen wares...

After Xiao Zhan finished washing dishes jiang Cheng already finished eating...

Well...the bastard washed some plate and mug for himself and won't let him eat before he finished washing his dishes...

And so..he's left to wash dishes while watching jiang Cheng eat and get a growling stomach in return....

Xiao Zhan dried his hands and is now ready to eat...

He ate the food left for him And jiang Cheng with a warning look signalled for him to wash his dishes again....

JERK!

Xiao Zhan endured it all thinking of a way to revenge the hardships he experienced by his cruel step brother...

"I'm going!"shouted jiang Cheng and got out of Xiao zhan's apartment before Xiao Zhan could even react....

Well...talk about manners?

Xiao Zhan sighed since he couldn't get his revenge today and decided to go to sleep....