CHAPTER 24

Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo sat on the floor while looking at the stars showing at the window...

"You're scared."said Wang yibo out of nowhere...

"I'm scared."admitted Xiao Zhan...

"You don't need to die with me..."

"If I don't die with you...my mentality would be more fucked up."

Wang yibo laughed..

"Yeah...that seems hot.."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo with his unamused face...

Wang yibo laughed even louder...

"Why are you looking at me like that?it's seriously hot I'm telling you!"

Xiao Zhan looked away and sighed...

"I don't find that hot...I find it boring..."

"Why is it boring?"

"You're not with me..and besides why would I leave you when you're the one who owns me?"

"Then I'm letting you go...you're not my possession anymore..."

Wang yibo was suddenly punched by Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan surprised while Xiao Zhan just looked at him with hate...

"What was that punch for?"Wang yibo asked while wiping the blood on the side of his mouth...

"You hurt me,I hurt you!"said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo laughed...

"Wow!never thought that there would come a day that I'd hear that from you!"

"Laugh all you want...but never say that you'll let me go..."

Wang yibo sighed...

"You know that I'm sinner ...and i've made you a sinner too...and now...what's your point of wanting to die with me?"

Wang yibo wanted to cry but he also didn't want to..

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo who is looking at the star and moved Wang yibo's face close to his...

"Where did the great Wang yibo's  bossy and dark attitude go?I like it better than this pussy one!"

Said Xiao Zhan while looking at Wang yibo with his intense eyes and let Wang yibo go...

"You would have made another sin by dying with me..."

Xiao Zhan sighed....it seems like the bossy and dark Wang yibo would just appear in hell again...

"Do you believe me?"

"Yeah...well...I should..."

"Then believe me...you're worth every sin..."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo seriously to see Wang yibo stiffling a laugh.....

"Do you really need to be that cliche?"asked Wang yibo while chuckling...

"Then do you really need to laugh at every word and thing I do?!"

Wang yibo continued laughing and Xiao Zhan swore that he was losing it....

"Wang yibo!find your temper before I lose mine and just choke you!"

Wang yibo stopped laughing...

"But actually....I'm touched..."

Xiao Zhan laughed at Wang yibo's words...

"Yeah!that was seriously gayish!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan while laughing....