CHAPTER 11

"Aren't it hard?I mean being called a psychopath it must be....I mean...you...."Xiao Zhan trailed off....

"What?"asked Wang yibo....

"Don't you ever feel wronged?"

Wang yibo smiled maniacally....

"Wronged?what's wrong with being called a psychopath?"asked Wang yibo in a fake confusion..

"I mean everyone must have had bully you or anything..."said Xiao Zhan while looking at Wang yibo with worry...

Wang yibo thought for a while....

Had he ever feel wronged?

"Ah!I know!I know!"exclaimed Wang yibo seeming to remember something...

"What do you mean?"asked Xiao Zhan  curiously...

"I once used a pencil to make a hole in my classmates hand...."Xiao Zhan gasped while Wang yibo smirked as if remembering something so pleasant..

"I remembered her crying and begging me to stop while I enjoyed every bit of it...."and then Wang yibo laughed...

"And then my parents got called....my teacher seemingly scared of my father said that I should at least apologize at the children's parents who keeps worrying about their child's hand..."continued Wang yibo...

"Then...did you apologize?"asked Xiao Zhan....

"Nope..."

"But why?"

"That child flirted with me and then  called me a monster when I dig a hole in her hand and then you expect me to apologize?"and Wang yibo looked outside with a hatred eyes...

"I wouldn't ever apologize for the monster they think of me..."said wang yibo and looked at him...

" Since no one ever apologized for making me this way...."

Xiao Zhan doesn't know what to say and do...

He almost forgot that Wang yibo is a psychopath in the few hours they are together....

But it hurts that he so badly wants to believe that Wang yibo has enough reasons for doing every nasty things he did....

He knows that he's mentality is not right and had been changed....

But why does he feel so good about not being in his right mind?

As if....he didn't want to understand anyone other than Wang yibo....

As if....he feels that it was someone's fault wang yibo has become like this!

Xiao Zhan knew to himself that he is a deep mess...

And he's scared...

Scared of losing himself....

And scared of what kind of monster he'll become if he ever fall deeper...

"Then I'm sorry..."apologized Xiao zhan....

"Do you think that I need someone's  apology?"

Xiao Zhan is confused....

"No,I needed them to feel the pain they made me feel...or maybe even worse than they did..."Wang yibo look at Xiao Zhan with a scary face....

"What...do you...mean?"Xiao Zhan felt like he's in a verge of a cliff...

"Exactly what it means..."

And Xiao Zhan was willing to fall in to the cliff...

"....have you ever killed someone?"Xiao Zhan asked....

"Yes."

"No way!"Xiao Zhan gasped...

Xiao Zhan wanted to protect Wang yibo from harm but how can he protect Wang yibo when Wang yibo is the one bringing harm?

"Wang yibo!why did you kill?!"Xiao Zhan asked....

"As I've told you just a while ago...because I want to..."Xiao Zhan knew that he shouldn't Punch Wang yibo but maybe....he just wants to wake Wang yibo and then maybe...his mind would wake up too...

Xiao Zhan wouldn't let himself to kill with Wang yibo...

"That's fucking wrong!"shouted Xiao Zhan after punching Wang yibo...

"I know...but who can stop me?"

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan sharply....

"Xiao Zhan...do you hate me now?do you not like me anymore?have I become a monster in your eyes now?"asked Wang yibo in his solemn voice....

"That's...fucking wrong..."said Xiao Zhan and tears started falling from his eyes....

Wang yibo's eyes softened....

"Xiao Zhan....just fall with me...and then you won't have to mind about everything...just fall..."Wang yibo convinced...

Xiao Zhan felt horrified...

Wang yibo wants him to go crazy too and no!he shouldn't let that happen!

"No!"xiao Zhan shouted....

Wang yibo stopped and looked at a messy Xiao Zhan....

"Then stop me from falling...."said Wang yibo causing Xiao Zhan to look up...

"What?"Xiao Zhan asked in his messy state...

"I need you..."

"What do you need me for?"

"I need someone by my side...if you don't want me to fall even deeper in this hole then stop me..i'll let you..."xiao Zhan is surprised to hear Wang yibo's words...

"You'll let me?"Xiao Zhan asked unsure if Wang yibo is just playing with him...

Wang yibo nodded...

"If you really want to make me better then be with me and make me fly out of this mess."said Wang yibo while looking at Xiao zhan's eyes...

"Will you?"Wang yibo solemnly asked...

Xiao Zhan nodded...

"I will."Xiao Zhan is glad to know that Wang yibo is willing to be treated by him...

So....Xiao Zhan celebrated and smiled.....

Meanwhile Wang yibo is angry at himself....

Why didn't he let that psychiatrist fall for his trap?!

Why did his heart ache when he felt that Xiao Zhan is gonna collapse and won't be xiao Zhan anymore when he wakes up?

Why did he even save Xiao Zhan in the verge of falling?!

And why is he even letting Xiao Zhan to treat him when he didn't even want to?!

Wang yibo,he only hugged you and comforted you and you're already like this?!

You disappoint me!

Wang yibo wanted to be angry at Xiao Zhan but he couldn't....

For some reason,he also wanted to see how Xiao Zhan would try to save him....

And he also wanted to see for himself how much he can give up for Xiao Zhan?

This Xiao Zhan is waking up something inhumane in him...

And the worst part is he also wanted it to wake up...

He's curious if Xiao Zhan can really make him feel love...

And that's not good...

But who said that he always want the good thing?

'cause PSYCHOPATH'S like him....

Tend to want something so dangerous than a simple and boring happenings that is so easy to predict...

And besides....

He never wanted to be in the good side...

He just wanted to be in Xiao zhan's side....

Which is more dangerous than his own death...