CHAPTER 9

Xiao Zhan woke up to see Wang yibo looking at him....

"What?"asked Xiao Zhan in annoyance...

He feels so tired that he had no strength to get up and fight with this man....

"When will you be able to at least get out of the bed?"asked Wang yibo...

"Yah!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan...

"What?"now asked Wang yibo...

"My body hurts all over and you're telling me to get up?!"asked Xiao Zhan in annoyance...

"I'm asking you not ordering you to get up!"also exclaimed Wang yibo in annoyance...

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened...and then he pouted....

"Fine..I'm getting up!You really don't need to shout at me!"said Xiao Zhan with teary eyes...

He was becoming emotional for no reason....

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan weirdly...

Xiao Zhan wrapped the blanket all over his body and got up but then pain struck all over his body causing him to stand straight and then fall on the floor with his butt landing first...

Wang yibo looked down on the bed to see a crying Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo sighed...

Even though he don't know what Xiao Zhan was being emotional about he still needs to stop his cries right?

Wang yibo got close to Xiao Zhan and hugged him...

"Shhh...shhh..."whispered Wang yibo softly in Xiao zhan's ears...

Xiao Zhan felt warm all over his body...as if he's with his sister jiang yanli again...

He stopped crying and looked up at Wang yibo....

"You...."and then xiao Zhan remembered how the man raped him ruthlessly...

He pushed Wang yibo away and tried so hard to stand up with his weak body...

Wang yibo got angry with Xiao zhan's action and so he just watched as Xiao Zhan struggled to get up..

After a few minutes Xiao Zhan finally managed to get up...

"Where do I need to go?"asked Xiao Zhan while glaring at Wang yibo...

Wang yibo pointed to a sofa and so Xiao Zhan struggled to walk and sat on the couch in the room...

Wang yibo lifted the bedsheet to see many blood and cum all over it...

Xiao Zhan got red all over...

He lost that much blood and he didn't die?!

But..doesn't he have a weak body?!

Wang yibo then lifted the futon to see a shade a blood and also cum...

Xiao zhan's face became even redder if it's possible...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and smirked...

Wang yibo then walked out the room with the stained bedsheets and big futon....

He managed to walk with that without even a single struggle?!

Well...he have many stamina so maybe he's also strong....

Xiao Zhan just sat quietly on the sofa with his aching butt...

After a while Wang yibo came back with a new futon and a new bedsheet...

Wang yibo arranged it and looked at Xiao Zhan...

"What?!"asked Xiao Zhan while raising his right eyebrow....

Wang yibo can't help but think that Xiao Zhan is too cute acting like someone with attitude....

Wang yibo carried Xiao Zhan and placed Xiao Zhan in a bath tub.....

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo who also got in the bathtub with him....

"I'll clean you.."said Wang yibo and pulled Xiao Zhan in his arms and got his fingers in xiao zhan's asshole...

"Ugh!"Xiao Zhan groaned from the pain...

"Shhhh..."said Wang yibo and started pulling all his cum out of Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan layed his face on Wang yibo's shoulder while trying to bear the pain of Wang yibo's moving finger in his very sore and painful asshole.....

After a while Wang yibo's cum is now nowhere near Xiao Zhan's asshole....

Wang yibo cleaned the water and started filling the bathtub with another set of water...

Xiao Zhan was now carried by Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan felt shy that he was being carried by a man...naked...

But he had no choice...he is too weak to fight back...and so he just let Wang yibo do anything with him....

**************              ***************

Xiao Zhan is now in the bed dressed in Wang yibo's shirt which reached his knees.....

Xiao Zhan is tall but Wang yibo is taller and not to mention that Xiao Zhan is so thin....

Xiao Zhan heard a click from the door to see Wang yibo with a tray consisting of plates and glass of water....

"Here..."said wang yibo and gave Xiao Zhan the tray....

The tray has a standing so it was easy for Xiao Zhan to say that the tray is a small table...

Xiao Zhan nodded and started eating....

Wang yibo watched as xiao Zhan eat....

And you want him to let Xiao Zhan go?

No way!

You'll fucking have to kill me before you separate Xiao Zhan from me!

Xiao Zhan is finally done with his food...

"Wow!you ate it all!"exclaimed Wang yibo....

"I'm hungry!"defended Xiao Zhan immediately as if he just got insulted....

"Yeah and i'm just saying that you ate it all..."explained Wang yibo....

Xiao Zhan pouted and then nodded.....

Wang yibo shrugged and called a maid to get the empty tray...

After a while there was a knock on Wang yibo' s door and so Wang yibo gave the empty tray to the intruder thinking that the intruder was a maid....

The intruder froze with the empty tray with his hand....

Wang yibo is ready to shout when he saw who the intruder is...

Hai kuan....

"What are you doing here?"asked Wang yibo while looking coldly at Xiao zhan....

Hai kuan gave the empty tray to the maid beside him..

"Wang yibo...you need to let him go..."convinced hai kuan while looking at Xiao Zhan who also looks at  hai kuan with a glimpse of hope of running away...

"No!"shouted Wang yibo and slammed the door in hai kuan's face....

Xiao Zhan was about to nag Wang yibo about letting him go until he saw Wang yibo's eyes glistening with an unshed tears....

"Why do everyone wants to leave me?"Wang yibo asked in his teary eyes feeling hopeless and forced to give up something he didn't want to give up....

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo for a while and can hear his heart breaking...

Xiao Zhan ah...Xiao Zhan ah...and now you're ready to be owned by him?

just by that?

just by his tears?