CHAPTER 20

Wang yibo got home angry while still carrying a trembling Xiao Zhan....

Damn!Damn!Damn!Damn!

DAMN ME!DAMN EVERYTHING!

Wang yibo is about to go up the stairs when hai kuan stood in the middle with a smirk on his face...

"Is that a trembling Xiao Zhan I see there?"maliciously asked hai kuan...

"Shut up."said Wang yibo coldly and was about to pass hai kuan when hai kuan suddenly stepped in front of him...

"Where do you think you're going?"asked hai kuan and Wang yibo just looked at hai kuan coldly...

"Step away."said Wang yibo with his threatening voice but hai kuan just looked at him a smug face...

"Ah!I get it!did you happen to have taken him to your hideout and let him see how you easily torture some people with no remorse?"asked hai kuan and Xiao Zhan trembled even more remembering the scene he saw just a while ago...

"Ohh..so I'm right...you did take him there!"said hai kuan with a rejoiced voice while looking at a trembling Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo just glared at hai kuan with his threatening eyes...

But hai kuan smirked even more....

"Wang yibo,do you really think that he would accept and love you as you are?then you're dreaming!you're now a monster in his eyes!"said hai kuan And Wang yibo felt his heart being squeezed but paid no mind to it...

"Move."said Wang yibo with his gritted teeth...

"He won't accep---"

Wang yibo had enough and so before hai kuan could say another word he kicked hai kuan's crotch causing hai kuan to stumble and shout in pain...

Wang yibo just looked at hai kuan coldly...

"Never fucking learn."

Wang yibo still carrying Xiao Zhan now continued walking not minding hai kuan who keeps shouting in pain....

With Wang yibo's fast walks they got into their room...fast...

Wang yibo laid Xiao Zhan on the bed to see that Xiao Zhan is burning up.....

Xiao Zhan has a fever!

Wang yibo not wanting to see hai kuan again called the maids and ordered the maids to bring everything needed for taking care of someone who has a fever...

After a while there is a knock on Wang yibo's door...

Wang yibo opened the door and took all the things the maid brought and locked the door...

Wang yibo placed the towel with a lukewarm water on Xiao zhan's forehead and started caressing the still trembling Xiao Zhan....

Did he go overboard?

Wang yibo knew that he scared Xiao Zhan...

But the strange thing is that...Wang yibo felt no remorse of seeing Xiao zhan's situation right now but instead Xiao zhan's scared stunt made him want to protect and own Xiao Zhan even more ...

A scaredy cute little bunny Xiao Zhan  is....makes Wang yibo want to possess him and see all Xiao zhan's sides...

Wang yibo changed the towel in Xiao zhan's forehead and with another towel with lukewarm water Wang yibo started wiping Xiao zhan's hot and oily body...

Xiao zhan's face and lips were pale....

Wang yibo looked at his Xiao Zhan and then suddenly hai kuan's words appeared in his mind...

'Wang yibo,do you really think that he would accept and love you as you are?then you're dreaming!you're now a monster in his eyes!'

A..monster,huh?

Is that even suppose to scare me?

Whatever he does he won't ever be able to run away from Me.. 

I won't ever let him run away from me!

And who cares about what he thinks of me right now?

He already agreed about me owning him....he couldn't possibly take it back!

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while...

"You're not allowed to run away from me...I never let any of my possessions go...you're mine...and mine only...."murmured Wang yibo to a half awake Xiao Zhan...

After a while Xiao Zhan seemed to have gotten better...

But wang yibo wasn't......

EVERYTHING about this day is pissing him off!

Xiao Zhan who noticed Wang yibo's gloomy state was worried...

"Wang yibo...are you okay?"asked Xiao Zhan...

"Yes."said Wang yibo while shaking his head 'no'.

Xiao Zhan sighed....

"Come sit beside me."said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo sat beside him....

"Something's bothering you."stated Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo looked at him....

"It's nothing."denied Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan carressed Wang yibo's face....

"Then why are looking so gloomy?"asked Xiao Zhan to which wang yibo looked away and sighed...

"I'm angry..."

"I understand...I am total coward back then and keeps trembling...I'm so sorry...I must have ruined your plan of torturing them...until they beg for their own death..."Xiao Zhan said which caused Wang yibo's eyes to widened...

"You heard it?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan nodded...

"I...the headphones weren't on.."explained  Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo laughed....

"You're right...I never checked if it's on or not..."said Wang yibo while chuckling...

Xiao Zhan juts looked at Wang yibo who raised his eyebrows at him...

"What?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan smiled....

"I feel like I can believe you now.."said Xiao Zhan while smiling and for some reason...Wang yibo felt his heart starting to beat very fast...

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what it means..."

Wang yibo snorted....

"Then you're wrong...you shouldn't believe me..."

"You know...someone actually cheated on me before..."Xiao Zhan trailed...

"And?"asked Wang yibo...

"And he said that I should believe and trust him but then he cheated on me..."xiao Zhan laughed...

"Ironic,right?he told me to trust him and i learned to trust him after a long time just to be cheated by him and you..."Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo...

"You told me to not trust you...but I trusted you more when you said that sentence..the problem with liars is..they always tell you to trust them."

Wang yibo looked at Xiao zhan's eyes.....

He finally could see sincerity in someone's eyes....

But something is bothering Wang yibo....

And it's bothering him even more that he doesn't know what it is...

"I'm gonna go out."said Wang yibo and started walking at the door to be stopped by Xiao Zhan's call....

"Wang yibo!whatever you do.....I'll always love you and just think of you as someone important!I never even in one second thought of you as a monster..."said Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo who is facing Xiao Zhan with his back smiled....

"Silly."said Wang yibo while smiling secretly and got out the room...