CHAPTER 6

Xiao Zhan woke up feeling numb all over...

He opened his eyes to see Wang yibo beside him...

He wanted to get up but Wang yibo's hands were wrapped around his small waist causing him to be unable to move...

Xiao Zhan wanted to get away so much that he did everything to get away from Wang yibo and when he got away he got up and fell..

His body...especially his asshole!hurts like hell!!

Wang yibo woke up at the loud sound he heard only to see Xiao Zhan seated on the floor...naked...

Wang yibo smiled seeing Xiao Zhan in so much pain that Xiao Zhan was even unable to move...

"Does it hurt?"Wang yibo asked while walking near Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan glared at Wang yibo and didn't say anything....

"Why are glaring at me like that?"asked wang yibo with his sinister smirk....

"I begged you to stop!"said Xiao Zhan while trying so hard to get up...

Xiao Zhan has always been weak ever since he was a child and so no work should make him tire out....

Hell!he even get sick with just a simple cold or even hot weather...

And now Wang yibo...Wang yibo...fucked him so hard last night...and it freaking hurts like hell!

He's sure that he's having a fever right now...

Wang yibo who saw Xiao zhan's pale face got near Xiao Zhan fast and checked xiao zhan's temperature...

"A fever?!"exclaimed wang yibo....

Wang yibo immediately picked Xiao Zhan up and layed him on the bed...

"Stay there."said Wang yibo and rushed to the intercom to call some maids and order somethings...

Xiao Zhan wanted to shout at Wang yibo for raping him and everything but he is too weak to say anything and so he kept quite....

It was just seconds after wang yibo made the call and some maids already knocked the door on Wang yibo's room...

Wang yibo took all the things the maid brought and ordered the maids to go....

Wang yibo came back with some lukewarm water and a towel...

Xiao Zhan just kept quite and watched as yibo put the towel in the lukewarm water and twist it and then layed it on his head....

There was another lukewarm water in another container and Wang yibo did the same thing and used it to clean Xiao zhan's body....

Wang yibo was about to go lower but his hand were stopped by Xiao Zhan's hand...

"No way I'll let you go there,give it to me."Xiao Zhan said with his weak voice and tried to take the towel from Wang yibo's hand when Wang yibo ignored him and continued going lower...

Xiao Zhan just let it go and let Wang yibo do what he wants...

He was to weak to fight back and stop it anyway...

After wang yibo finished xiao Zhan felt some liquid coming out of his asshole and was scared that it was another gush of blood...

"Wang yibo!there is some liquid coming out of my hole!how hard did you do me?!"Xiao Zhan asked frustrated and scared for himself and the pain his body has been feeling...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while and after realizing what xiao Zhan meant...he laughed....

Wang yibo turned Xiao Zhan around and saw his cum coming out of Xiao zhan's asshole...

"That's my cum...come,I'll help you.."said Wang yibo and picked up Xiao Zhan from his bed...

Xiao Zhan even though unwilling let Wang yibo help him since he doesn't know how to get wang yibo's cum out his hole...

But he can say that he was full of Wang yibo's cum by the way...

Wang yibo layed him on the bathtub naked and Wang yibo also sat on the bathtub and so Wang yibo was in front of xiao Zhan...

The two of them were in the bathtub consisting just a half water..

Xiao Zhan felt comfortable until he felt Wang yibo's fingers trying to get in Xiao zhan's butthole....

"What are you---ahh!!"Xiao Zhan screamed when Wang yibo's fingers got in his hole and worst of all Wang yibo's fingers keeps on moving in his hole as if removing something....

"Stop it!it's embarrassing!and..it hurts..."exclaimed Xiao Zhan but yibo never stopped...

"No!I'm getting my cum out of you..."said Wang yibo and continued his deeds....

Xiao Zhan just layed his head in Wang yibo's shoulder while wang yibo keeps getting his cum out of Xiao Zhan....

After half an hour Xiao zhan's butt were now clear of Wang yibo's cum...

Wang yibo bathed Xiao Zhan since Xiao Zhan was so weak...

He even picked up Xiao Zhan and dried him even though Xiao Zhan kept complaining that he could do it but Wang yibo knew better that he couldn't and so his words fell on the deaf ears...

Xiao Zhan now layed on Wang yibo's bed with Wang yibo...

"I need to leave tomorrow,can I borrow some shirt?"asked Xiao Zhan politely...

"Why do you need to leave?"asked Wang yibo back..

Xiao Zhan was taken aback...

He felt as if wang yibo already knew his plan...

"Uhhhmm..I live in my apartment and I also have some other patients.."reasoned Xiao Zhan immediately ....

"Really?"Xiao Zhan gets even more nervous by Wang yibo's question...

He felt as if wang yibo was mocking his words...of lies....

"Yeah."lied Xiao Zhan....

Wang yibo's face darken...

Xiao Zhan dared to lie to him!

"I heard you talking to my brother though..."

Xiao zhan's blood froze when he heard Wang yibo's words...

He....heard it???

"What is it about again?"Wang yibo asked playing dumb with a dark and scary face...

"Oh I know!"Wang yibo even acted as if he just remembered it...

"About getting out of the contract and just paying my brother,right?"said Wang yibo in his scary tone..

"And I remember my brother saying that it's ok and he understands why you would want to leave the contract..."continued Wang yibo while now looking at Xiao Zhan with a betrayed expression on his face...