CHAPTER 1

Xiao zhan was woken up by a loud sound of banging...

"Ahhh...who is that?"Xiao Zhan got up not wanting to hear the loud banging any longer...

"Ah!who is that?"asked Xiao Zhan before opening the door...

"I'm jiang cheng you bastard!"Xiao Zhan looked at the person who shouted and banged his door...

"Why are you banging my door this early anyway?that is so mean you know!"Xiao Zhan whined while pouting...

Jiang Cheng looked at him in disgust...

He still can't believe that xiao Zhan managed to graduate!!

And it's even more unbelievable that Xiao Zhan has become a successful psychiatrist!

He swear that the teachers and principals who let Xiao Zhan graduate from college has a problem with their heads...

He just can't believe that no matter how he look at his childish brother!!

"Don't pout at me you asshole!just so you know you have an appointment with an important client today not to mention that you're supposed to be in the client's house in 10!and it's already 8,you fool!"scolded jiang Cheng to a pouting and whining Xiao Zhan...

"I still have two hours left,don't I?"xiao Zhan immediately reasoned....

"Want me to kill you?!let me in!"said jiang Cheng and kicked the the door and walked in...

"Jiang Cheng!that's too much!do you really have to kick my door?"shouted Xiao zhan while rubbing his apartment door....

"You care about your door that much and not yourself?!look at yourself!if you would have cared for yourself as much as you care about your door then maybe you would be successful in your life!"scolded jiang Cheng again....

"I'm already so successful,ma?"said/asked Xiao Zhan...

"Yeah you are!but you're brain isn't successful in growing up!who lives in an apartment when you have such a beautiful house?!"scolded jiang Cheng...

"But it's lonely there ma?I'm alone there!"reasoned Xiao Zhan again...

"And you're not here?"asked jiang Cheng sarcastically...

"I have neighbors hehe!"said Xiao Zhan and smiled..

Jiang Cheng could not help it anymore and smacked xiao zhan's head!!!

"You idiot!"said jiang Cheng and put the plastic bag he carried in Xiao zhan's table...

"Eat this!it's from shijie!"said jiang Cheng pointing at the plastic bag...

Xiao Zhan hurriedly walked in front of the table and took out the food inside the plastic bag to find all his favorite foods...

"As expected!shijie loves and care for me so much!I really should find someone like shijie to marry!"mumbled Xiao Zhan while eating..

"Huh!I'm afraid no one would be able to bear with you!look at you!you eat like a pig,you pig!"retorted jiang Cheng...

"Jiang Cheng!don't you know that you're being so rude right now?!"said Xiao Zhan causing some rice to come out his mouth...

"Just eat!look you sprinkled some rice on me!"said jiang Cheng while getting rid of the rice on his shirt...

"Not my fault!"said Xiao Zhan and continued eating....

After a while Xiao Zhan finished eating and put the wares he used to the sink...

Jiang Cheng who looked at his sink almost got his eyes bawled out!