CHAPTER 17

"Xiao Zhan,what are you doing out here?"Xiao Zhan is startled to see hai kuan on the balcony...

Xiao Zhan started walking until hai kuan stopped him...

"You're limping?"asked hai kuan with a insult in his tone...

Xiao Zhan never minded that....

"Let me go."ordered Xiao Zhan in his cold voice....

If it was his way...he's already moved away from this place with Wang yibo...sadly..Wang yibo won't stop saying that 'it's better to keep enemies closer.'

And then here I am with this situation...

"Okay..okay!I mean no harm!I just wanted to ask you what you're doing out here!"defended hai kuan and raised his two hands letting go of xiao Zhan's wrist...

Xiao Zhan sighed...

"Hai kuan....what do you really want?"ask Xiao Zhan in his solemn voice...

Hai kuan's face turned cold...

"So whatever I do...I'm the bad guy?then so be it!and why ask?!will you give me what I want?!"hai kuan answered...

His facade falling....

"No,if it's separating me and Wang yibo...you're just wasting your time..."said Xiao Zhan and was about to walk away when hai kuan once again...stopped him..

"Hai kuan!I'm really tired!"said Xiao Zhan in his exasperated voice...

"Of course!being fucked mercilessly by my dearest little half brother!isn't it tiresome?"asked hai kuan in his mocking voice and Xiao Zhan couldn't hold it in anymore...

"Look!hmmmpp!!"Xiao Zhan shrieked when hai kuan suddenly kissed him forcefully!

What the hell is happening?!

Xiao Zhan is about to push hai kuan away when hai kuan hold his hands stopping him from doing anything....

Xiao Zhan still struggled but all is in vain when hai kuan holded both his hands in one hand and his head holded by another hand of hai kuan..

No!not him!not again!

Xiao Zhan tried so hard to be let go but all is in vain until from hai kuan's back he saw Wang yibo....

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo in hope and Wang yibo keeps looking at his hopeful face...

But what shocked Xiao Zhan is Wang yibo started filming the two of them instead of helping him....

Xiao Zhan is so shocked that he stopped struggling...

He...is using me...

Xiao Zhan tears who wouldn't fall suddenly fall...

It hurts that Wang yibo is using him....

Hai kuan didn't seem to mind that Xiao Zhan stopped struggling and did everything that he could..

Until...

Wang yibo broke the vase in the balcony...

Hai kuan looked at the back to see a smirking Wang yibo...

"Oops!"said Wang yibo and smirked even wider...

Hai kuan didn't seem to mind that one of his favorite vase is broken since he was finally able to kiss Xiao Zhan.....

Xiao Zhan just looked at the floor where the broken vase layed to... while Wang yibo and hai kuan is fighting...

He couldn't look at Wang yibo in the face...

He felt like he would cry and cry and just won't stop until he hears the words he have always wanted to hear....

Xiao Zhan is becoming greedy...

But it's just...he's too scared to lose Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan Never knew about anything until he felt Wang yibo's hand dragging him in their room....

Wang yibo hugged him and Xiao Zhan couldn't hold it anymore and cry...

He cried and cried until he felt tired but still cried...

Wang yibo who noticed that Xiao Zhan wouldn't stop crying creased his forehead...

"What's wrong?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan just cried...

He wanted to hear the words that he's always long to hear!

Wang yibo got silent for a moment...

"I asked....what's wrong?"asked Wang yibo to be ignored by Xiao Zhan again...

"Xiao Zhan...."called Wang yibo softly and Xiao Zhan cried even more...

"Just tell me."said Wang yibo with more softness which managed to attract Xiao zhan's attention...

"If I tell you...you'd think I'm greedy!"said Xiao Zhan and tightly hugged Wang yibo...

Wang yibo already knew what Xiao Zhan wanted to hear...

"Aren't my Xiao Zhan just too greedy?"asked Wang yibo and caressed Xiao zhan's hair trying to calm Xiao zhan's crying down...

Xiao Zhan just stayed quite and Wang yibo chuckled...

"You will continue ignoring me until you don't hear it?"asked Wang yibo to which Xiao zhan nodded...

Xiao zhan's head is laid on Wang yibo chest and so Wang yibo easily hugged Xiao Zhan...

"I will not let you walk with anybody
I will not let anybody stand by you
No matter how long
I will try to be make you be mine
Won't let anybody love you..."sang Wang yibo and then he stopped...

"That's all?"Xiao Zhan asked and Wang yibo smirked devilishly...

"Not all...but all you need to hear..."answered Wang yibo...

"But I want to hear more!"Xiao Zhan whined not minding about his drama of ignoring Wang yibo just a while ago...

"I feel like you're acting like a spoiled brat with me now!"said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan pouted..

"What?you don't like it?"

"Yes."answered Wang yibo and silence filled the air..

Wang yibo chuckled..

"But I have no choice,doesn't I?"asked Wang yibo but Xiao Zhan seemed to still be a little down..

"If you have a choice...will you still pick a spoiled brat like me?"asked Xiao Zhan seriously...

"Yes."said Wang yibo unwavered...

"I won't tell you the 'I love you' that you want to hear from me. For I know you wouldn't believe me either...and I know that it will hurt you even more....you just want an assurance that you won't be replaced, right?"asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan shyly nodded...

"I won't be interested in anyone other than you...I promise..."wang yibo said with seriousness in his voice...

Xiao Zhan smiled...

"Silly!how would you know?"ask Xiao zhan...

Wang yibo frowned...

"Then how would you also know that i will be interested in someone other than you?"asked Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan sighed..

"Wang yibo, I'm really sorry but I won't ever be contented with your words and promises, because if its with you...I don't know..i'm just....I'm just so greedy when it comes to you..but please....be with this greedy man will you?"Xiao Zhan softly said...

"I already know."said Wang yibo...